Samantha Ravndahl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could only make it through ten minutes. It is terrifying that they have kids. Samantha is miserable and her husband is a mess. How does a person who doesn't show their kid online for privacy come to the conclusion that it's perfectly fine to post an hourlong video talking about their marital issues? I wouldn't want someone like him around my kids. Part of the problem is that Sam loves being unhappy. I think she doesn't want to divorce him because staying gives her more to complain about. I feel so sorry for their kids.

Reactions: 5
I can sense that too. I think it was a case of the right time with the wrong person. She was ready for the marriage and babies, and he clearly is not feeling it.

If I remember right, he was actually the one pushing her for those things, she spoke about having misgivings (although not serious ones) and always came across as pretty unenthusiastic (as per!) or at least apprehensive. The red flags were likely always there but she just ignored them

Reactions: 2
Sam and Matt should have just kept their relationship a casual-situational-fling. I don't see how Matt is possibly providing anything substantial. Sam has her business, plus influencing, she's got to be the breadwinner. I say dump the loser, focus on your kids! There could be someone for her that is ready, willing and able to handle those responsibilities, but Sam is too busy playing house with the man baby!!!

Sam and Matt should have just kept their relationship a casual-situational-fling. I don't see how Matt is possibly providing anything substantial. Sam has her business, plus influencing, she's got to be the breadwinner. I say dump the loser, focus on your kids! There could be someone for her that is ready, willing and able to handle those responsibilities, but Sam is too busy playing house with the man baby!!!
Doesn’t Matt own a trucking company or something like that?

I don’t see how Sam makes much of an income these days 🤷🏻‍♀️ She hasn’t done any “influencing” in a long time and she’s got her business but I always get the impression it’s fairly small. I thought that maybe that’s why she’s posted these random over sharing videos out of the blue- to get back on YouTube and make some money again?

Reactions: 4
Sam's just posted a story to say she’s had the baby…. made it to the mainland but didn’t make it to the hospital in time.

Apparently everyone is fine thankfully, but she is really lucky that’s the case.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wow, I wonder if her baby was born in a Tesla, on a ferry, or on a trail in the woods? Good job!

Reactions: 3
This was bound to happen and she didn’t take any steps to prevent it. She should’ve been staying at an Airbnb on the mainland instead of waiting for ferries when you’re having contractions! Wtf. Her decision-making in all areas of her life is questionable.

Reactions: 12
The way things happened doesn't surprise me, sadly. Their lives seem like chaos.

Reactions: 9
Sam is, obviously, very foolish. Did she pushed this big move so that her and Matt can have a fresh start when the second baby comes? Otherwise, I don't see why that had to be done while she was so late in her last term.

I'm sure an eye-roll enducing video will be released in the following weeks with the latest, harrowing tales, of tweedle dee and tweedle dumb.

Reactions: 6
Glad they’re all ok and it turned out fine but can’t help but feel that she’ll LOVE this whole…omg duck my life I gave birth on my way to the hospital….She does seem to just love chaos and then being able to moan about and be a martyr to it. Think she’s moved and moved her parents with them as she knows the marriage’s days are numbered so she wanted to move to somewhere she likes with her support system for when she inevitably has to throw him out.

Reactions: 8
I totally agree… next video will likely include a lot of eye rolling, and long pauses following by fake, self-deprecating laughter, as she tells us how chaotic the whole thing was.

Reactions: 6
Just another thing for her to complain about. Scary to think they're responsible for two kids. Moving to an area that doesn't have a hospital during a high risk pregnancy is...almost like hoping something bad happens. Thank god her parents moved.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think they’re very bright, and I also think it would be nearly impossible to give Sam advice without her digging her heels in and wanting to do the opposite, she’s so stubborn.

Reactions: 8
There’s an update but I can’t post a screen grab rn. According to her stories, She thought the contractions were Braxton hicks and at 4 Matt suggested they go to the hospital or call emergency midwife, and at 9 she had the baby in an ambulance 🤷🏼‍♀️ So Sam really chose chaos
Ack sorry, not to be pedantic but that's not what her screenshot shows. The 9:26 is her phone time when she screenshot the picture he sent her. The red circled times in the screenshots is the timeline.

4:21pm she texts Matt
5:20pm Matt took the pic of the baby having just been born in the ambulance. So, 59 mins later, not 5 hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 7