Samantha Ravndahl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting! I wonder why now? I rather liked her approach to keeping them off social media completely.
She said she thought about it a lot and she kept going back to it and wanted to share it. She also said it might be the last one.

Hoping she will get better soon. I just recovered from hemorrhagic cystitis so I can only imagine how it feels to have something wrong down there. Best wishes to her and her future babies šŸ§”

Reactions: 3
Sorry to interrupt the love fest... but her latest video filled with the privileged whinging about expanding her family couldn't make me roll my eyes harder.

I've had a LEEP procedure. Yes, it is scary and it sucks. And yes, if I am ever able to have kids I will likely need to be on bed rest which means I'm on disability... Which doesn't pay the bills. I don't have a company or a team of people surrounding me that can help out if I need to be resting. It's great that she built a brand with a super inconsistent upload schedule and a holier than thou attitude, but 99% of us don't have nearly what she does to fall back on. I found her tears and the entire video super insincere and shallow.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else see her husbands comment in the Reddit thread about her giving birth? Sounds awkward and like Sam wrote it for himā€¦

Also, she definitely gives off the super awkward/edgy~*~ vibe like those kids who put their moms name in their phone as ā€œbirth giverā€ does that even make sense?? šŸ˜‚
What's Samantha's Reddit ? Does she have an account? Lol I'm late to the party.

I'm always shocked to see her bare face. Wonder why she hasn't tried Accutane. I know it's harsh, and not for everyone, but she really seems to need it.

Reactions: 4
I agree, It looks so sore, if nothing else. I admire her for being open about it as I really am not sure Iā€™d have the confidence, but as sheā€™s struggled with her skin being so bad for so long now Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t given it a go, sheā€™s tried plenty of other things to try and sort it out.

Reactions: 5
I agree. I have to give her props for being so open about her skin struggles and giving her viewers an honest look at her acne without filters and stuff, but itā€™s not getting better with whatever she has been using for it and it definitely looks like it would be super sore. Itā€™s probably going to leave scars too at this point. Taylor Wynn used to have really bad cystic acne; she used Accutane several years ago and her complexion is gorgeous now. I know there are health risks to consider but Iā€™m honestly surprised that Samantha hasnā€™t tried it at this point. I know a few people personally who have used it and none had adverse effects and their skin looks so much better now.

Reactions: 1
Hopped on because Iā€™d realised Sam hasnā€™t posted anything in a good few months now and wanted to see if there was anything here about it I canā€™t remember where or when, but sheā€™d expressed her feelings before about not wanting to use Accutane because of long term side effects people sheā€™s known have experienced, things like changes in bone density, issues with organ function etc, i personally have a friend who used it and while her skin is clear, she has the driest skin and lips sheā€™s ever had and slightly regrets it for that reason alone

Hopped on because Iā€™d realised Sam hasnā€™t posted anything in a good few months now and wanted to see if there was anything here about it I canā€™t remember where or when, but sheā€™d expressed her feelings before about not wanting to use Accutane because of long term side effects people sheā€™s known have experienced, things like changes in bone density, issues with organ function etc, i personally have a friend who used it and while her skin is clear, she has the driest skin and lips sheā€™s ever had and slightly regrets it for that reason alone
I wonder if she wouldn't get medical approval for it because of her history of depression etc, from what I understand it can really affect MH

Just saw that she posted on Instagram. Photo of her and her son saying sheā€™s been going through some stuff personally and professionally.

Reactions: 2
Just saw that she posted on Instagram. Photo of her and her son saying sheā€™s been going through some stuff personally and professionally.
did she delete it? i cant see any new posts except for one she made in november of a pic of her and her son

Kind of tacky to make the announcement a sales promotion, no? Maybe itā€™s just meā€¦

Reactions: 7
did she delete it? i cant see any new posts except for one she made in november of a pic of her and her son
She's just done an IG live, her and Matt almost divorced and she went through what sounds like a pretty difficult/ borderline traumatic beginning to her current pregnancy

• Wow
Reactions: 9