Samantha Ravndahl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she had to get off antidepressants during this pregnancy and is struggling - has she mentioned that? I know she has a history of depresssion.

Reactions: 2
She said that she researched it and decided to stay on her medication during pregnancy. As if there was ever a millisecond she wasn't going to.

Dying to know the babies name, but part of me thinks she’ll pull a Melanie Murphy and keep all that info offline.

• Haha
Dying to know the babies name, but part of me thinks she’ll pull a Melanie Murphy and keep all that info offline.
She mentioned that previously she thought she wouldn’t even mention being pregnant in the first place but did anyway because she wanted to, so if she does say anything regarding name etc she might not at all or wait a while, she hadn’t even disclosed the gender while being pregnant and her and Matt knew early on from a blood test

Reactions: 3
She said she is raising "them" non binary 🙄
Shes referred to the baby several times as “them” more so because she just hadn’t mentioned the gender, she never said directly that they were bringing them up non-binary

Reactions: 14
How old is Sam and how old is her husband?
Also looks like GG is back up, under new management it seems.

I think it’s a boy, not sure why. I hope we get deets once she’s back home.

And yeah she’s just using “them” as gender nonspecific— which I get because calling your baby “it” always struck me as weird

How old is Sam and how old is her husband?
Also looks like GG is back up, under new management it seems.
I think sam is 28 and mat is 35?

Reactions: 4
Fairly certain she said she was going to try and remain as gender neutral as possible... not non-binary. And just to clear up a common misconception, raising a child gender neutral does not mean the kid doesnt know what sex they are, it just means not forcing gender norms on them by (for example) only buying pink princess tit for a girl, or telling a girl she's pretty all the time and never valuing her effort or learning and making sure to role model more neutral thinking around them (being careful to not comment on other peoples bodies, or trying not to fall into stereotypical mom = caregiver dad = worker roles at home)
Its not a new concept in the slightest.
There are people out there who are unfortunately not that bright and do try and raise their kids without the kids knowing what sex they are because they want to be inclusive but dont really have the critical thinking skills to understand that referring to your child as they/them from birth really doesnt matter conpared to a lifetime of good role model behaviour and mindful parenting so that a child is comfortable in themselves.
These are the people who end up reinforcing gender stereotypes as in a desperate attempt to be inclusive they reinforce the message that if you are a boy who likes 'pink stuff' you must be trans or non binary - which means you're reinforcing the message that you cant just be a man who likes those things!
Il get off my soapbox now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ah I see Sam still had a whole jungle of plants in her house. Wonder if she has a friendship fern with Jamie LOOOOL

She is live on youtube. I've watched a bit and she basically talked about how labour was so easy for her, she only pushed for 15 minutes. She got to the hospital at 2.30 and had the baby at 10.30. I don't think she'll be saying the gender or the name. By the way, I find it odd that she says "the baby" all the time and not "my baby" or "our baby". She seems so detached from the experience in general.

Reactions: 1
She is live on youtube. I've watched a bit and she basically talked about how labour was so easy for her, she only pushed for 15 minutes. She got to the hospital at 2.30 and had the baby at 10.30. I don't think she'll be saying the gender or the name. By the way, I find it odd that she says "the baby" all the time and not "my baby" or "our baby". She seems so detached from the experience in general.
I bet Rawbeautykristi is jealous as heeeell.

Someone on Reddit apparently posted the gender and name because they follow Matt's private IG. It got edited out before I could see it but based on a (now deleted) response I think it's a boy.

She accidentally slipped that baby is a boy 😭 and that if information does leak she’s not going to be angry or anything, just that she knows that once somethings out there it can’t be taken back, she genuinely seems more connected to the baby and it’s so lovely to see ❤

I’ve only ever seen one of her videos (the one where she was reacting to comments made by Shane Dawson). I just want to know the baby’s name!

I’m so curious about the name too! I’m glad it went well for her. Hopefully the new life isn’t a huge shock.