Samantha Ravndahl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following, sad her old topic died so Iā€™d love for this one to get going. Sheā€™s about to have her baby so things are going to get interesting!

Reactions: 1
Today's video was ... a choice.
Yes, indeed. šŸ˜¶
Her skin is looking so painful.. and she is just so... negative about every aspect of being pregnant. How sad is it that she had to go along with the very outdated standard of getting pregnant before you're 30 or getting pregnant at all.

Reactions: 6
I find it so, so, sooo odd that Alyssa is moving with them into the new house. Time to rip the bandaid off yā€™all. It was weird enough that she stayed after they got married

Reactions: 5
Yes, indeed. šŸ˜¶
Her skin is looking so painful.. and she is just so... negative about every aspect of being pregnant. How sad is it that she had to go along with the very outdated standard of getting pregnant before you're 30 or getting pregnant at all.
Sheā€™s negative about EVERYTHING, not just pregnancy. I subscribed to her for about 2 days and then I just couldnā€™t deal with her constant negativity. It must be draining!

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s looking rough these days and the more I see her complain about pregnancy and everything to do about it the less I want children. Itā€™s the perfect form of birth control šŸ˜Œ

Reactions: 7
The more she talks about motherhood the more I feel like sheā€™s just doing it for Matt. She doesnā€™t seem excited at all. I think if she had it her way she would have waited a few more years.

that or sheā€™s really trying to push her ā€œcool girl, I donā€™t give a titā€ persona. Either way itā€™s bad vibes everytime I watch a video šŸ¤·

Honestly she said in a video that she's not great at expressing her emotions about stuff but its very very very clear that she's reluctant about this baby and i just really hope it works out okay for her. I've never understood her and Matt, especially after that video where she went into great detail about how much they fought and argued and nearly broke up (or actually broke up? Cant remember) and the timeline of stuff made it seem like they were having huge issues even a few mknths before they got engaged.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
100% agree, I always get huge red flags when someone talks about how much they argue with their SO, especially if thereā€™s numerous break ups involved (which there were). They also bought a house together quite fast (I think because Matts family basically financed most of it?)
I hope for the best but it all seems a little worrisome

100% agree, I always get huge red flags when someone talks about how much they argue with their SO, especially if thereā€™s numerous break ups involved (which there were). They also bought a house together quite fast (I think because Matts family basically financed most of it?)
I hope for the best but it all seems a little worrisome
Yes they did, and she's openly spoke about how its not the house she would have bought as its suburbs and she would prefer to be in the town. I would need to go back and watch the video but i feel like they had a fight the day they got engaged or the morning of?

Yikes. Everything about her life now seems rushed and out of place. It seems like a lot of the decisions she's making are for his benefit.

i always feel bad talking tit on tattoos since they're permanent but god hers is fugly.

How long has Sam been with Matt? I havenā€™t watched her videos for a few years and canā€™t work out if heā€™s a new guy or the same one from like 2018?

I've only watched one of her videos. I cannot believe she has a following. She's completely miserable. She clearly hates being pregnant, she makes it sound like motherhood is something she has to endure rather than a choice she made. And she kept talking about how old her husband is...he isn't even that old. She acts like a victim and blames other people for her decisions. I feel so bad for her baby.

Reactions: 2