Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't over how extravagant everything is.. every day seems such an event or a day out! The parties, holidays, everything!
I just don't know they're so popular when they don't really do anything proper or relatable. Plus the easy spending gets me equally annoyed and upset as we struggle to pay the bills month to month!😓

Reactions: 9
I just can't over how extravagant everything is.. every day seems such an event or a day out! The parties, holidays, everything!
I just don't know they're so popular when they don't really do anything proper or relatable. Plus the easy spending gets me equally annoyed and upset as we struggle to pay the bills month to month!😓
I totally feel the same way!! However I really feel it’s all show!!! I don’t think they have as much money as they like to portray, 99% of their stuff , trips, nights out , hotel stays, clothes etc are all gifted !!!
You don’t see them really investing their money so I imagine what income they do get is paying loans / credit card bills - normal household bills etc!!
This is why I hate social media and the hypocrisy of this #bekind , they don’t realise that being kind also means stop bleeping bragging about how great your life is and all me me me, considering their audience is mainly stay at home mums who’s lives are no way near as extravagant as theirs.....this effects normal people’s day to day mental health! But as soon as they are called out on it they cry wolf and cry their being trolled 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Hand on my heart I truly believe these influencers won’t be around much longer! All good things come to an end

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I totally feel the same way!! However I really feel it’s all show!!! I don’t think they have as much money as they like to portray, 99% of their stuff , trips, nights out , hotel stays, clothes etc are all gifted !!!
You don’t see them really investing their money so I imagine what income they do get is paying loans / credit card bills - normal household bills etc!!
This is why I hate social media and the hypocrisy of this #bekind , they don’t realise that being kind also means stop bleeping bragging about how great your life is and all me me me, considering their audience is mainly stay at home mums who’s lives are no way near as extravagant as theirs.....this effects normal people’s day to day mental health! But as soon as they are called out on it they cry wolf and cry their being trolled 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Hand on my heart I truly believe these influencers won’t be around much longer! All good things come to an end
I think you're right there actually, it's all to brag and actually there's no substance to any of it at all. Just screams, big grins and constant flirting with their phone.
Definitely right, they've totally got their audience wrong, yes some may be celebs but most of us are regular people and actually getting to a point where it is way too sickly! 😬

Reactions: 6
Sam contacted me to ask for free stuff, I thought I would send her some as it would hopefully be some good exposure, being a tiny business deciding to do this is huge for me, sent it and do you think I ever even received acknowledgement that she had actually received it, let alone any social media mention...nothing! I eventually sent a message to ask if it had even been received...no response!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Pauls mum lives in the same Housing Association block as my nan. In Woodford. My nan has lived there for well over 10 years and Gaynor has lived there all along, Paul was brought up there. Its a housing association place. Often see Sam there in her big car outside taking the pram up the stairs. She's polite but looks nothing like the pictures online. If they have so much money I do wonder why Gaynor hasn't moved from the little housing association 2 bed flat. even me when I visit my nan the stairwell is typical and sticks of pee. But its that sort of place.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
My mum always says the ones that brag/show off are the ones who actually have duck all.
It’s all gifted.

Reactions: 20
I think you're right there actually, it's all to brag and actually there's no substance to any of it at all. Just screams, big grins and constant flirting with their phone.
Definitely right, they've totally got their audience wrong, yes some may be celebs but most of us are regular people and actually getting to a point where it is way too sickly! 😬
And if it wasn't for social media, they definitely wouldn't exist. It's so easy to get caught up in the whole not being able to spend or afford things that we see everyone else with but it's so important to remember that they can't afford it either and they don't care who they are trying to sell their crap to because they are getting paid.

Half of the time it's unaffordable. The lion den thingy they stated in for two nights start from £1,000 a night. STARTS from £1,000. That won't appeal to an average family. Two nights there is what we pay for 14 nights all inclusive in Spain during the summer hols.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I cringe watching their insta stories , so false , dancing round like dickheads

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I cringe watching their insta stories , so false , dancing round like dickheads
They are those people that as soon as they get on your plane or in the same cafe or restaurant, you either leave because they are screeching like a pack of monkeys or you complain and they ask "do you know who I am"

Reactions: 10
Now Sam wants some sympathy by posting the comments of an article on her stories 🥴 I’ve got to agree that Suzie’s teeth do look ridiculous. They’re bloody enormous!

Reactions: 4
Andbsh
Now Sam wants some sympathy by posting the comments of an article on her stories 🥴 I’ve got to agree that Suzie’s teeth do look ridiculous. They’re bloody enormous!
She hasn't mentioned anything about Caroline Flack on her stories or her grid that I can see but has happily added a swipe up relating to the Instyle t shirt that says if you can be anything be kind. She will earn off that and I bet she doesn't buy one herself.

Reactions: 7
Her Brits look is totally a copy of the famous J-Lo Versace dress she wore to the Grammies! Even got the same hair!

Her Brits look is totally a copy of the famous J-Lo Versace dress she wore to the Grammies! Even got the same hair!
I agree. I never understand why these “celebs” even go to the Brits?! She’s not in the music business!

Reactions: 7
Pauls mum lives in the same Housing Association block as my nan. In Woodford. My nan has lived there for well over 10 years and Gaynor has lived there all along, Paul was brought up there. Its a housing association place. Often see Sam there in her big car outside taking the pram up the stairs. She's polite but looks nothing like the pictures online. If they have so much money I do wonder why Gaynor hasn't moved from the little housing association 2 bed flat. even me when I visit my nan the stairwell is typical and sticks of pee. But its that sort of place.
Gaynor might not actually want to move, she may have been offered help, but actually might have preferred to stay put. If she's been living there for 30 years, she may just want to stay where she knows at her time of life, rather than starting afresh.

Reactions: 12
Gaynor might not actually want to move, she may have been offered help, but actually might have preferred to stay put. If she's been living there for 30 years, she may just want to stay where she knows at her time of life, rather than starting afresh.
Yeah when I watched the Wayne Rooney documentary it showed his mum in the same house she’s always been in because she doesn’t want to leave! I was surprised but homes hold so many memories for people. After all she probably had her first smooch with Big Paul in there...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Yeah when I watched the Wayne Rooney documentary it showed his mum in the same house she’s always been in because she doesn’t want to leave! I was surprised but homes hold so many memories for people. After all she probably had her first smooch with Big Paul in there...
Not sure whether to laugh or vom!! 🤮😂😬

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.