Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their kids will have absolutely no concept of special treats for special occasions. Every day of the year they are doing things and going places that a normal person in society would have to save up for and probably do on a special occasion. They will have no value of money whatsoever.

Reactions: 20
Their kids will have absolutely no concept of special treats for special occasions. Every day of the year they are doing things and going places that a normal person in society would have to save up for and probably do on a special occasion. They will have no value of money whatsoever.
I think they must be spending time letting the kids bond before Sam moves to Surrey and only sees them once every 3 months 😂

Reactions: 6
Just doesn't make sense why she is moving to Surrey when she spends most of her time with her Mum and Sister who live in Essex, strange!

Reactions: 1
Just doesn't make sense why she is moving to Surrey when she spends most of her time with her Mum and Sister who live in Essex, strange!
Keeping up appearances and to probably try and shake if the Essex reputation/image etc. The way she speaks about Surrey makes it sound like a secret amazing place.

Reactions: 12
Keeping up appearances and to probably try and shake if the Essex reputation/image etc. The way she speaks about Surrey makes it sound like a secret amazing place.
She’s so bleeping weird, everything she does is to be someone she’s not whereas Billie and Sue etc seem fairly happy being born and bred Essex. I remember when Sam was looking to live beside Luisa and she found some weird organic hypoallergenic dry cleaners or whatever?! It was so strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s so bleeping weird, everything she does is to be someone she’s not whereas Billie and Sue etc seem fairly happy being born and bred Essex. I remember when Sam was looking to live beside Luisa and she found some weird organic hypoallergenic dry cleaners or whatever?! It was so strange.
She’s such a wannabe it’s embarrassing. Essex isn’t good enough for her anymore, she wants to be a cut above. So sad really, she’s just a chav struck lucky. All that money with zero talent

Reactions: 11
More posts of her kids in the bath ,I'm tempted to message her and say don't you know there's all sorts of weirdos out there....oh you do ....not bothered then 😡

Reactions: 8
More posts of her kids in the bath ,I'm tempted to message her and say don't you know there's all sorts of weirdos out there....oh you do ....not bothered then 😡
At this point I think those weirdos are funding their lifestyle.

Reactions: 2
Never really understood the appeal of her tbh. Even when I watched some early TOWIE (for shame 😔), back when it was still funny albeit contrived AF, she was never one of the funny ones. I have no idea how the Mummy Diaries has run to so many series, albeit I've never actually watched it so for all I know the kids or the Dads make it watchable. The Faiers sisters themselves though are just reasonably pretty, wealthy Essex girls without any obvious interesting character traits?! Its not that there is anything particularly bad about them either, I just don't see why so many people are interested in them!

Reactions: 15
Pauls mum lives in the same Housing Association block as my nan. In Woodford. My nan has lived there for well over 10 years and Gaynor has lived there all along, Paul was brought up there. Its a housing association place. Often see Sam there in her big car outside taking the pram up the stairs. She's polite but looks nothing like the pictures online. If they have so much money I do wonder why Gaynor hasn't moved from the little housing association 2 bed flat. even me when I visit my nan the stairwell is typical and sticks of pee. But its that sort of place.
Is there a Mr Gaynor , he's never mentioned ?

Reactions: 1
I think she's sending her kid to a private school near Cobham. I remember seeing a post from the Ivy Cafe in Cobham and it said they'd been looking at schools. That's prob the part of Surrey they're moving to!

Reactions: 5
That is really sad. And they have no choice at all. Same with all these other insta kids.

Reactions: 10
Mummy Diaries on again, and big baby Paul looks pregnant, they are having a fight about the Christmas lights

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.