Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Sam's kids are really cute, although I bet they'd kill for a day at home with their toys rather than being dragged here there and everywhere.

Nelly I have no words- seems like she wants to famous already!

Reactions: 4
So its Susie's birthday, another excuse for an Essex knees up and cue throwback pics and videos to last year when Sam & Billie surprised Sue with a party. Watch this space 👀

Reactions: 2
So its Susie's birthday, another excuse for an Essex knees up and cue throwback pics and videos to last year when Sam & Billie surprised Sue with a party. Watch this space 👀
New teeth for last year's present ....bets on this year ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Didnt realise their house had a pool and tennis court, you’d have thought they’d be keen to show that off

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the photo of susie in the bath saying ‘You know you are on close friends’ wondering if it was an error! Or for content so people think they are on the close friends list

Reactions: 1
I’ve just realised Billies turned 30 in Jan and Sam mentioned being 30 this year too. I looked it up and there only 11 months between them!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.