Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a Mr Gaynor , he's never mentioned ?
Maybe Gaynor has always been happy there and thinks that a swanky place would be nice but she may not be happy or maybe she is near her friends and her Church. SHe is right to stay if she has peace of mind.

Reactions: 1
Gosh Sam is moving to Surrey, a weeks journey away from Essex, oh heavens sake grow up Billie there is email, telephone, skype. she is like an East end woman in Jack the Rippers'day.

Reactions: 4
Everytime i look at instagram they are away on a holiday. That will be knocked on the head once the kids are in school and you are restricted to certain dates.
Private schools allow term time holidays and they will attend private education so it won’t be much of a problem

Reactions: 1
I’ve never seen such ill mannered kids in my whole life. They should be ashamed of themselves for having such undisciplined spoilt brats. No wonder Paul Sr is obviously comfort eating 24/7

Reactions: 22
She’s such a wannabe it’s embarrassing. Essex isn’t good enough for her anymore, she wants to be a cut above. So sad really, she’s just a chav struck lucky. All that money with zero talent
That money is going to run out as I doubt if she saves much shes always buying stuff and going on expensive holidays, she seems to think they will be stepping up by moving to Surrey and that the schools are better and Paul has probably influenced her too. More like a step down for Surrey I say.

Reactions: 5
I do think Rosie is extremely unfortunate looking ,she has the face of a 40 year old 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else realise/see baby Paul kneeing Rosie up the bum about 4 times in a row and then she retaliated and he just sat there all poor me!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.