Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they did never buy that house then? Probably only moving to create a storyline for the show

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I swear she's only moving there so she'll have something else to put in the programme, so strange!

Reactions: 7
The tiger lodge is making me feel uncomfortable. That's a wild hunting animal. Having people banging at a window and going about life in its full view all day seems so cruel, aswell as the fact it's going to be different strangers every other day. It's so unnatural. Makes me feel angry that this magnificent animal is an attraction being taunted by what would be dinner in the wild 24 hours a day.
It’s a ‘Reserve’ so it’s ok! BS! Sorry but that tiger would be so stressed having them there and not being able to chase them off or eat them. And the kid banging on the glass one of my biggest pet peeves. Treating animals like bleeping entertainment.

Fairs gives no fucks about animal cruelty. Wore a fur coat in NYC. 👍🤬

Reactions: 11
Whoever pointed out the kids hair being wet constantly omg I can’t unsee it now. It’s constant!!!

Reactions: 16
Just seen Billies post on her 'great gatsby in Essex' birthday now the magazine deal has been published. The amount of money they spend on these things is just unbelievable! Ostentatious beyond belief!

Reactions: 9
Big Paul originally wanted to move to Surrey but Sams family moaned at her and they compromised on Hertfordshire so he’s got his way again eventually same with little Paul not going to nursery
This was on mummy diaries ages ago about the move

Reactions: 11
Big Paul originally wanted to move to Surrey but Sams family moaned at her and they compromised on Hertfordshire so he’s got his way again eventually same with little Paul not going to nursery
This was on mummy diaries ages ago about the move
It was Sam who wanted to move to Surrey. She said it looked good with the schools for her kids to go to compared to Essex.

Reactions: 1
So they did never buy that house then? Probably only moving to create a storyline for the show
After a bit of research, the house is now for sale for £2,450,000 but was last sold in 2007. It was advertised for rent at nearly £5k a month. So yup, they rented. Nothing wrong with that and they made a point of saying when they rented Niall One direction blokeys place, just not this one.

Reactions: 5
After a bit of research, the house is now for sale for £2,450,000 but was last sold in 2007. It was advertised for rent at nearly £5k a month. So yup, they rented. Nothing wrong with that and they made a point of saying when they rented Niall One direction blokeys place, just not this one.
Do you have a link for the house please ?

Rosie seems more grown up then baby paul!
That's cause big baby paul has babied him and forced sam to baby him. they sleep trained rosie but let baby paul sleep in their bed at the same time. big baby paul did want little paul to go nursery cause he'd miss him. he wasn't even potty trained until quite recently, in fact i'm not sure he is potty trained yet. but i bet rosie is!

Reactions: 9
The tiger lodge is making me feel uncomfortable. That's a wild hunting animal. Having people banging at a window and going about life in its full view all day seems so cruel, aswell as the fact it's going to be different strangers every other day. It's so unnatural. Makes me feel angry that this magnificent animal is an attraction being taunted by what would be dinner in the wild 24 hours a day.
I agree its seems to be a very old fashioned idea and makes me feel uncomfortable especially with morons like Sam around who never seems to instill any discipline or respect in her brats.

I can't believe the tiger lodge either, I'd not want to sleep there I'd be petrified, imagine the glass broke! Also it's like 1500 a night or something ridiculous like that, these girls are living in another world but can see them carrying on forever with the Mummy Diaries then it will probably be Nanny Diaries!
Surely, its got to end at some point it will just be a tired old show like Big Brother? What will they be doing then, have they saved any money? Do they have any qualifications? Sam claims that she worked in a bank in her pre Towie existence, will she go back to working there? Will they all end up on the waiting list for council flats in Dagenham? Or will Sam and Paul move in with Gaynor? So many questions...……...LOL!!!;)

I can't believe the tiger lodge either, I'd not want to sleep there I'd be petrified, imagine the glass broke! Also it's like 1500 a night or something ridiculous like that, these girls are living in another world but can see them carrying on forever with the Mummy Diaries then it will probably be Nanny Diaries!
Surely, its got to end at some point it will just be a tired old show like Big Brother? What will they be doing then, have they saved any money? Do they have any qualifications? Sam claims that she worked in a bank in her pre Towie existence, will she go back to working there? Will they all end up on the waiting list for council flats in Dagenham? Or will Sam and Paul move in with Gaynor? So many questions...……...LOL!!!;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Just seen Billies post on her 'great gatsby in Essex' birthday now the magazine deal has been published. The amount of money they spend on these things is just unbelievable! Ostentatious beyond belief!
They are just as tacky as duck, the whole family. Its probably all paid for by OK mag and the TV show so when that comes to an end, hopefully they will disappear off the radar.

I used to like Greg because he seemed so down to earth and quite funny, now he thinks he's a superstar celeb.

Chav was definitely invented to describe them!

Reactions: 10
I agree its seems to be a very old fashioned idea and makes me feel uncomfortable especially with morons like Sam around who never seems to instill any discipline or respect in her brats.

They'll keep on having more children ,especially when the youngest start school ,they'll have to to keep the content going ...there's nothing else in their lives

Reactions: 8
They'll keep on having more children ,especially when the youngest start school ,they'll have to to keep the content going ...there's nothing else in their lives
Also their children are going to outsmart them, they need more babies and toddlers on their level 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.