Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is if it's an ad then it should say so, which it doesn't, if it's not an ad then why share it?

Reactions: 1
They’ll have been gifted the stay, but probably filming it for their reality show, so can get away with not listing it as an #ad

The tiger lodge is making me feel uncomfortable. That's a wild hunting animal. Having people banging at a window and going about life in its full view all day seems so cruel, aswell as the fact it's going to be different strangers every other day. It's so unnatural. Makes me feel angry that this magnificent animal is an attraction being taunted by what would be dinner in the wild 24 hours a day.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
How much fake tan has Sue got on 😂. So chavvy with their labels everywhere. They are just asking to be mugged in Central Park 🙄
She could just bite their arm off with those gnashers!!!! God, that pic has me in hysterics, this thread is fab 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fashion finders on IG have said they’re pretty sure the coat is mink and they won’t be sharing if it is.. 🤔
Their mum has got a highlight on her ig tagging a company in turkey, so looks like they could have been gifted..
Sam and Billie bought her those teeth for her 50th.........I’d be asking for a refund 😂😂

I read in ok mag that Billie and Greg had bought a house but they’re stopping in their current house whilst they do it up. Billie’s bday is also dragging on cos they’re off to.......3 guesses?!? Yes that’s right the Maldives.........for 3 nights!?! Who the fck travels all that way for 3 nights!! 🙄 Dumb and dumber!
Sam has also got her tongue so far up Luisa Zissman’s arse it’s embarrassing. Copying everything she does. I don’t mind Luisa, she’s got a mind of her own and says what she thinks. Also why would Sam, Paul and kids live in such a large house, it’s rented! Dum and dumber strike again 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I see she took a double buggy with them "baby" Paul must have been shoe horned into it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see she took a double buggy with them "baby" Paul must have been shoe horned into it 🤣
He’s starting school in a few months why is he in a buggy 😬 they treat him like a baby, school is going to be such a big shock. But hopefully he loves being around people with more than half a brain cell

Reactions: 11
Glad I found this one, 😈 used to like Sam, kinda. But I dislike her now, constantly contradicts herself. The amount of times she’s advocated for animal cruelty or captivity and she ALWAYS get away with it

Reactions: 8
The tiger lodge is making me feel uncomfortable. That's a wild hunting animal. Having people banging at a window and going about life in its full view all day seems so cruel, aswell as the fact it's going to be different strangers every other day. It's so unnatural. Makes me feel angry that this magnificent animal is an attraction being taunted by what would be dinner in the wild 24 hours a day.
It’s completely cruel and she also said that animals there are bred and then released ‘back into to wild’ I did DM her and say you can’t release ‘back into’ the wild if it’s never been there 🙄 fool

Reactions: 9
3 nights in the Maldives is ridiculous!
Carry on burning up carbon like that and they might not be able to go to their beloved Maldives at some point

Everyone is different with holidays I suppose. I lovvvvve city breaks with loads to see and do. I also love just chill beach holidays but still with you know an “old town” to go out and visit at night for dinner etc. The Maldives looks like such a boring place to spend weeks at a time! Even when they went to NYC all they did was move from bar to bar taking pictures of themselves.

Reactions: 5
He’s starting school in a few months why is he in a buggy 😬 they treat him like a baby, school is going to be such a big shock. But hopefully he loves being around people with more than half a brain cell
I always think they baby him a lot, especially big Paul. My eldest is just slightly younger than Paul, so also starting school this year. I know every child is different so I don’t like to compare, but I really hope they aren’t setting him back and I hope he doesn’t struggle at school because of the way they treat him. That’s if big Paul can cope with him going to school.

Reactions: 3
Sam and Billie bought her those teeth for her 50th.........I’d be asking for a refund 😂😂

I read in ok mag that Billie and Greg had bought a house but they’re stopping in their current house whilst they do it up. Billie’s bday is also dragging on cos they’re off to.......3 guesses?!? Yes that’s right the Maldives.........for 3 nights!?! Who the fck travels all that way for 3 nights!! 🙄 Dumb and dumber!
Sam has also got her tongue so far up Luisa Zissman’s arse it’s embarrassing. Copying everything she does. I don’t mind Luisa, she’s got a mind of her own and says what she thinks. Also why would Sam, Paul and kids live in such a large house, it’s rented! Dum and dumber strike again 😂😂😂
Those teeth can be seen from space 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't believe the tiger lodge either, I'd not want to sleep there I'd be petrified, imagine the glass broke! Also it's like 1500 a night or something ridiculous like that, these girls are living in another world but can see them carrying on forever with the Mummy Diaries then it will probably be Nanny Diaries!

Reactions: 4
I can't believe the tiger lodge either, I'd not want to sleep there I'd be petrified, imagine the glass broke! Also it's like 1500 a night or something ridiculous like that, these girls are living in another world but can see them carrying on forever with the Mummy Diaries then it will probably be Nanny Diaries!
they've defo not paid for it, Lucy Mecklenburgh was there today too 🙄

I see she's done the end of tenancy clean, off to Surrey because mardy pants Paul wants her further away from family , although I suspect the lovely Gaynor might end up in the annexe 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.