Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Paul is potty trained Cos they showed them training in the show and they’ve started Rosie so I’m not sure Paul would STILL be in nappies at nearly school age

They’re obsessed! Sam likes every picture Kim Kardashian posts, it’s weird. She tries to do parties like them too. It’s embarrassing. I think they really believe they’re the british Kardashian’s.
They do, I’m pretty sure one of them said that years ago

Reactions: 2
They have parties to decide when the next party is..... The next party will be Billie & Greg's 1st wedding anniversary.

Reactions: 3
They do, I’m pretty sure one of them said that years ago
Yes she defo does like the gatsby themed party like kris Jenner had through to the 60’s ponytail she was wearing not long ago! It’s so bloody cringe!!!! I feel embarrassed for her the way she tries to be someone she isn’t!!!

Reactions: 5
Yes she defo does like the gatsby themed party like kris Jenner had through to the 60’s ponytail she was wearing not long ago! It’s so bloody cringe!!!! I feel embarrassed for her the way she tries to be someone she isn’t!!!
I’m sure one of them said they’re the British version of the Kardashians too. This was way before mummy diaries and they were talking about doing a pilot for their own reality show, I think it was before she even met Paul

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I’m sure one of them said they’re the British version of the Kardashians too. This was way before mummy diaries and they were talking about doing a pilot for their own reality show, I think it was before she even met Paul
I remember Lauren Goodyer or whatever her name is said she wanted a show with her sisters to be the UK Kardashian’s

• Haha
I think Paul is potty trained Cos they showed them training in the show and they’ve started Rosie so I’m not sure Paul would STILL be in nappies at nearly school age
He was in nappies on their holiday to Maldives they showed it on the plane.

They only tired potty training him when he was younger as she was doing an ad for some pull ups 🙄

I think there is another Mummy diaries coming up with Big baby Paul slobbing around whingeing in his comfy chair no doubt.

He was in nappies on their holiday to Maldives they showed it on the plane.

They only tired potty training him when he was younger as she was doing an ad for some pull ups 🙄
Might have been getting ready for a sleep some kids still wear them at nap and sleep time. Just a thought

That tiger lodge looks amazing wasted on toddlers though!

Just googled its £1k a night!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
That tiger lodge looks amazing wasted on toddlers though!

Just googled its £1k a night!!!
I did the same and could only find nights that cost £4000 a night which is sickening! Never spent that on a two week holiday, let alone one night!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.