Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can go on tiny sea planes in the Maldives 10x a year but can’t go on a helicopter ? Hmmm daft chav

Reactions: 31
I bet she was too hungover and worried she would puke.

This New York trip looks so boring they’ve done nothing.

Reactions: 4
I bet they didn’t really book the helicopter it will be a made up story for the show as they have no other content!!! Literally went to New York to pose for the gram, sad lives!

Reactions: 11
I bet they're dreading for the flight home.....air crew talk and I’m sure they’ll all be thrilled to have them on their flight after the rant on the way out 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I gather they were a nightmare in first class on the flight to New York, being really noisy and laughing and cackling like drains

Seriously. Home and within 15 mins she stories and inappropriate pic of her daughter on the potty.

also what the duck is she doing letting her kid eat cereal with a knife and fork!

(photo removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Seriously. Home and within 15 mins she stories and inappropriate pic of her daughter on the potty.

also what the duck is she doing letting her kid eat cereal with a knife and fork!
That is actually bleeping appalling

Reactions: 4
And why is she talking about dieting in front of a little girl. Ffs.

• Angry
Reactions: 8

New here wtaf. Poor rosie! How disgusting ti share that. And on another note I bet little Paul isn't potty trained because they've spoilt him so much.

Reactions: 2
I think the photo of Rosie further up the thread should be deleted personally, just because her mother is stupid enough to post it in the first place doesn't mean we should reshare it...

I'm really not sure how Sam and her sister are still successful, they're so boring, neither of them have a personality. Chavs that have made a bit of money but unfortunately lack brains!

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else see Luisa Zissmans post this morning? She’s in the Maldives and someone asked her about taking kids there - she said she wouldn’t! Small dig to Sam and Billie there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What I don’t understand is why do Sam’s kids always have wet hair?!

• Haha
Billie had a Gatsby themed bday party.....copying of the Kardashians again then. :rolleyes:
They’re obsessed! Sam likes every picture Kim Kardashian posts, it’s weird. She tries to do parties like them too. It’s embarrassing. I think they really believe they’re the british Kardashian’s.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.