Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are all these cringey brunch videos.. imagine wasting an afternoon prancing about when you could be exploring all NY has to offer. Couldn’t be me 🤷🏻‍♀️

PS.. is she wearing a fur coat? Surely not..

Reactions: 7
What are all these cringey brunch videos.. imagine wasting an afternoon prancing about when you could be exploring all NY has to offer. Couldn’t be me 🤷🏻‍♀️

The phrase fur coat and no knickers springs to mind. 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I thought that, they might as well be at a chav brunch is Essex 🤣

Reactions: 4
I noticed they bought a hot dog from a hot dog stall! That is a HUGE no no when in New York! Everyone knows that....food poisoning, yummy 😍

Ugh the mothers teeth are grotesque! Why do they have to be so white? Reminds me of the friends episode where Ross wightens his teeth too much! She is trying SO hard to be their age, it's cringe. Who wears matching jumpers in business class?? Unless I was on a raucous hen do, I wouldn't wear matching anything!! They really do think highly of themselves. They've definitely changed in the last few years. Sam was so lovely in The Baby Diaries but now? Yuk, wouldn't want to be their friend. They're the type of girls that would complement you on your outfit, then slag you off later 🤢
Didn't she go abroad to get her teeth done?

Sue seems lovely on the show but those bleeping teeth 😬🤐🙈
She always sounds like she can't talk properly with her teeth anyway, let alone with those teeth in.

Reactions: 1
The fashion finders on IG have said they’re pretty sure the coat is mink and they won’t be sharing if it is.. 🤔
Their mum has got a highlight on her ig tagging a company in turkey, so looks like they could have been gifted..

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I've noticed all the negative coat comments have been deleted. I'm totally against fur but if that's what she wants to wear then atleast have the guts to admit it.

Who the hell goes to NYC for a few days and spends time at a spa?? Go out and explore the damn city

Reactions: 15
They look utterly ridiculous! Aren’t their ankles cold?? 🤣 The phrase ‘you can’t polish a turd’ springs to mind with these two!

Reactions: 12
Sam & Billie - the turds you can't polish and the hanger-oner mother

Why on earth would you go all the way to New York and spend time getting drunk in a restaurant (in the afternoon, ugh) and going to a spa?! You can do that in Essex you massive losers!!!!!!

Reactions: 19
I see Billie chickened out in going on the helicopter ride. When i went to New York 16 years ago we booked a 5 minute helicopter ride around Statue of Liberty it wasn't cheap and i expect the prices have doubled or trebled since.
I was so nervous i couldn't back out, i did it and loved it as we knew if i didnt then i may not return again. These chavs will spend money like there's no tomorrow. Why go all that way and drink??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.