Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a full on Ross moment!
the tan and the teeth! 🤣🤣
Can’t upload the latest post

ADF59F70-E92C-41BE-9A30-4483FE3347BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
How much fake tan has Sue got on 😂. So chavvy with their labels everywhere. They are just asking to be mugged in Central Park 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lmao love Greg showing the house being a tit tip while they are pretending to be something they aren’t.

Reactions: 12
They look sooo chavvy! Sam with the LV, and all three of them looking the exact same with the knee popped 🤣

Reactions: 7
I have to agree with this and I’m not even a teacher, I recently volunteered at a primary school in a deprived area where some of the children have chaotic home lives where they don’t get to do homework or practice reading at home,the volunteer work I was doing was 1-2-1 reading sessions with the kids who weren’t getting the chance to read at home, the teachers explained to me that the curriculum now is so jam packed and fast moving that if they fall behind at any stage it is very difficult for them to catch up, it is so easy for them to fall behind because of what the curriculum now requires of them, and they just have too many kids in that situation for the teachers to be able to do enough 1-2-1 sessions, for them to gain top or good marks at gcse they need to be up to date with the curriculum, the teachers were explaining to me that if they leave primary school behind where they should be they have basically no chance of catching up in secondary school, these teachers are the ones who know from experience how the education system works and what impact missing out on any learning will have on the children

Sorry to go off topic!
This. Early years is so much more than just painting and building blocks. As I’ve said, it’s the foundations to their lifelong learning!

Reactions: 4
Can't stop looking at that picture! Even at my ripe age, I would still cringe like a teenager if I had to go out with my mum looking like that

Reactions: 3
Apparently Sam is the new face of Oreo (why, I don’t know) and it was a £500k deal!!!!!
With Nelly too i believe.
Next Billie will do a healthy eating Ad while Nelly is flogging biscuits.
Just like the time the family were having a digtal detox then Billie does an Ad for Amazon Fire and then she buys Nelly an ipod for her birthday.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly really liked Sue, I thought she came across as quite down to earth & normal but Sam & Billie are just morphing her into them. The teeth are so ott!

Reactions: 10
Shell I start a Billie thread? As she's as bad as Sam lately with her ticket touting husband:mad:.

Reactions: 10
I kinda assumed this was about both of them anyway - maybe a name change?
No it was originally a Sam thread but as Billie became as irritating as Sam she's been mentioned in this one. Yes I think a name change would be a good idea.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.