Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They probably think that they are the richest people on the plane therefore the loudest and that’s why they act why they do. Because they think they can get away with it because their famous. They’re probably forgetting that their are wealthier people on the flight than them whose custom probably means more to BA than they do!

Reactions: 8
I bet “don’t you know who I am” was mentioned a few times on that flight 🙄

I really hope that’s fake tan on Susie if not her skin is badly skin damaged, looks awful

My god if I had paid money to fly to New York or anywhere wether it be economy or first class I would not want to be listening to them chavs being loud after a few glasses of free champagne! Their Dad got kicked off a flight for being drunk and people complained about their wedding guests behaviour on the flight and at the resort. Just shows the sort or family they are. They should stick to east jet flights to Benidorm.
NAH, Benidorm flights are better behaved. Its a fantastic place for a holiday if you go to the old town. We go every year for 2/3 weeks and rarely bump into another Brit, it's fabulous.

They always seem to think that going out means you've got to start shouting screaming whopping and waving champagne glasses around and generally being the loudest to prove that they're having a good time, maybe it's because they're pissed or maybe they just think they own every where they walk into ... probably both come to think of it .
It's an attention thing. They probably think they are major celebs. New York isn't that exciting, don't get me wrong it's a fab place to visit but it's not worth screaming and shouting about with champagne and bothering everyone else.

You don't need to scream like a pack of hyenas to prove your having fun!

And Suzies teeth. Wow! They make Red Rums look miniscule

• Haha
Reactions: 12
NAH, Benidorm flights are better behaved. Its a fantastic place for a holiday if you go to the old town. We go every year for 2/3 weeks and rarely bump into another Brit, it's fabulous.
Oh my god please don’t think I was slating Benidorm or the people that go there. I’ve been to Benidorm and the old town a few times and it’s lovely. My comment was more aimed at the tv programme.

It's an attention thing. They probably think they are major celebs. New York isn't that exciting, don't get me wrong it's a fab place to visit but it's not worth screaming and shouting about with champagne and bothering everyone else.

You don't need to scream like a pack of hyenas to prove your having fun!

And Suzies teeth. Wow! They make Red Rums look miniscule

Reactions: 2
I bet “don’t you know who I am” was mentioned a few times on that flight 🙄

I really hope that’s fake tan on Susie if not her skin is badly skin damaged, looks awful
If she had said that to me I'd have said 'yes that horse looking chav family from Essex now keep the noise down'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ugh the mothers teeth are grotesque! Why do they have to be so white? Reminds me of the friends episode where Ross wightens his teeth too much! She is trying SO hard to be their age, it's cringe. Who wears matching jumpers in business class?? Unless I was on a raucous hen do, I wouldn't wear matching anything!! They really do think highly of themselves. They've definitely changed in the last few years. Sam was so lovely in The Baby Diaries but now? Yuk, wouldn't want to be their friend. They're the type of girls that would complement you on your outfit, then slag you off later 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
ITV have not paid them to film another series are they mad? they have nothing going on! what will it be this time Billie moving into a new house THATS IT! I didn't watch the last series because it was soo boring deffo wont be watching the new one.
It really was! When I watched the episode with Sam having a issue with what side to put baby Paul’s new bed I was like am I seriously watching this right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it’s Sam and Billie that’s changing their mum, she seems too laid back to want to do it herself.

Reactions: 3
Apparently Sam is the new face of Oreo (why, I don’t know) and it was a £500k deal!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
But we aren’t those other countries, we are this country and respect to our education system should be shown. As I said, those foundations are being laid when they start - it’s not all jigsaws and painting till they are 7! Because our curriculum is different from other countries. I’m not saying it is perfect by any means, but pupils who are frequently taken out for holidays because “education is pointless when they are under 7” do fall behind and miss out. As a teacher who worked hard to get to where I am, I find it disrespectful when people devalue the education I spend hours preparing and implementing.
I have to agree with this and I’m not even a teacher, I recently volunteered at a primary school in a deprived area where some of the children have chaotic home lives where they don’t get to do homework or practice reading at home,the volunteer work I was doing was 1-2-1 reading sessions with the kids who weren’t getting the chance to read at home, the teachers explained to me that the curriculum now is so jam packed and fast moving that if they fall behind at any stage it is very difficult for them to catch up, it is so easy for them to fall behind because of what the curriculum now requires of them, and they just have too many kids in that situation for the teachers to be able to do enough 1-2-1 sessions, for them to gain top or good marks at gcse they need to be up to date with the curriculum, the teachers were explaining to me that if they leave primary school behind where they should be they have basically no chance of catching up in secondary school, these teachers are the ones who know from experience how the education system works and what impact missing out on any learning will have on the children

Sorry to go off topic!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Billie Instagram ranting has made it to the sun 😂 everyone slating them on the suns Facebook page.

I can just imagine Billie would get proper aggressive when drunk, I remember when they got beat up in a nightclub when they was in towie

• Haha
They are such a pair of self entitled brats. Why the duck do they not realise that not everyone is on a flight for a fun girls' weekend to New York? Some people might be on that flight for work and need a good sleep, others might be on their way for something truly unpleasant- funeral/sick family member/sorting some other crappy tit out. And even even if all that was not the case, noone wants to have spent £1000s on a flight to have it totally disrupted with shrill prattish banter and loud laughter. I doubt that anyone would have complained for a few giggles, they were probably knocking back the prosecco and getting so chavvy and rowdy. Dick heads.

Good on BA staff! Makes me like the airline more.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Greg is having fun while she is away the house is a tip 😂 and his sister has destroyed Billies birthday cake as he posted on his Instagram.
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.