Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on her recent insta story she has been at school visits with Paul. And then out for lunch. It looks like the place she is having lunch is in Surrey therefore I looks like they are going to be moving to Surrey is they are looking at school there for L.Paul
I really don’t understand why she wants to move to Surrey away from her family just to try keep up with her lavish lifestyle she’s trying to put across?

Reactions: 1
I really don’t understand why she wants to move to Surrey away from her family just to try keep up with her lavish lifestyle she’s trying to put across?
Paul’s influence I think, doesn’t want to be anywhere near her family.

Reactions: 5
I dint think they have anywhere near the amount of money people think they do. It’s all freebies or for show. Credit to the eyeballs.

Reactions: 13
I’ve said this before but Billie won’t value education, she’s so vacuous she doesn’t understand anything else?

100% Paul will go to private school I’m surprised she’s even looking so I give her some credit there!

Reactions: 3
Wherever he goes is going to have their work cut out, he is still treated like such a baby. Is he potty trained fully? In my experience, people who send their children to private school also usually have their children in pre-school or some kind of early years setting (my old boss had his daughter in a nursery attached to a private school from 8.30-3.30 every day since she was 2.5). The poor little thing is going to find it so hard to adjust to being on his own away from his parents all day all of a sudden, I actually think it’s a bit cruel. But I guess they wouldn’t have as much content for social media if Paul was off at nursery a few hours a day and Big Paul might have to pay the other kid or Sam some attention!

Reactions: 9
Usually private school starts at 3 years. It’s just like nursery but it’s gets them into their school environment.

I met Paul and his brother in a bar in London two years ago. He was so "blah" in real life - no personality or life about him (basically how he is on the show hahaha). He told me that he was never a property developer (which is what they used to say he was way back when the show started) and it was made up to make him look better. ITV pays for everything too.

I was really tipsy and asked him when he is going to propose and he laughed it off.

Also, whilst he wasn't inappropriate with me or my friend, I have a feeling that he would not have refused our advances.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If he was a property developer then they would live in one of his houses or build their dream home?

Reactions: 8
I wonder what job he had when they met then or what jobs he's ever had? Very mysterious!

I don't think he has a job now, maybe that's why he struggles to be nice to Sam and also to propose, if he feel emasculated? I mean where would he get the money for the huge ring she'd want? I think that probably explains why she seems to wear the trousers so much, and he tries to be controlling in other ways maybe

ETA Oh yes I forgot he works on all of Sam's brands/ projects now doesn't he, so basically he's a house husband!

I do love that Sam's the boss in the relationship and brings in the money and has inverted the classic man with wife as
secretary thing, but her behaviour in business has been pretty appalling hasn't it, and I also don't think you get feminist credentials if you're begging for a proposal and ring etc like a helpless damsel (be grown ups and just decide to do it yourself if you really want to)

Last edited:
If he was a property developer then they would live in one of his houses or build their dream home?
My husband is a property developer and we don’t live in our dream home or one of his properties - we live in a flat in London that we own (with a mortgage). Being a property developer is like a lot of other businesses in that the money stays in the company and it’s about building up equity and reinvesting the profits until the dream home is paid for. I think he had a marginally successful building / renovation business prior to being with Sam and they’ve decided property developer is a more glamorous title.

Reactions: 7
My husband is a property developer and we don’t live in our dream home or one of his properties - we live in a flat in London that we own (with a mortgage). Being a property developer is like a lot of other businesses in that the money stays in the company and it’s about building up equity and reinvesting the profits until the dream home is paid for. I think he had a marginally successful building / renovation business prior to being with Sam and they’ve decided property developer is a more glamorous title.
Yes I can see him having been a builder i.e. Not the person with the capital. Id love to know how ITV would describe me and my bf's very ordinary jobs 🤣 I reckon I could be a wealth management consultant (accountant) and he could be a brand ambassador (salesman)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes I can see him having been a builder i.e. Not the person with the capital. Id love to know how ITV would describe me and my bf's very ordinary jobs 🤣 I reckon I could be a wealth management consultant (accountant) and he could be a brand ambassador (salesman)
I’m a PA, I might update my CV to say I’m a lifestyle manager!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think the Maldives looks a bit boring? It’s very beautiful and the beaches are lovely but there doesn’t seem to be much to do?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.