Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Riveting stuff on her stories

‘If you know Paul you’ll know he loves playing with his toys’

duck me, funny that considering he is a CHILD.

If this woman had a personality she’d be dangerous.
Are you sure she didn't mean big Paul?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At Nellie’s age I don’t think she’s missing much. I think you should be allowed to take kids out of school upto year 4/5.
Yeah only the foundations of literacy and numeracy that will set them up for life, not much eh! Frustrates me when people treat early years education like a child care service and don’t value the hard work that the teachers do!!

Reactions: 21
Yeah only the foundations of literacy and numeracy that will set them up for life, not much eh! Frustrates me when people treat early years education like a child care service and don’t value the hard work that the teachers do!!
Erm..children in other countries do not start education until age 7 and it has been proven that ours starting age 4 makes no difference academically to those who start at age 7.

Starting School age 4 was brought in by the government to help with mothers returning to work and so basically using it as a childcare system.

Reactions: 9
Erm..children in other countries do not start education until age 7 and it has been proven that ours starting age 4 makes no difference academically to those who start at age 7.

Starting School age 4 was brought in by the government to help with mothers returning to work and so basically using it as a childcare system.
But we aren’t those other countries, we are this country and respect to our education system should be shown. As I said, those foundations are being laid when they start - it’s not all jigsaws and painting till they are 7! Because our curriculum is different from other countries. I’m not saying it is perfect by any means, but pupils who are frequently taken out for holidays because “education is pointless when they are under 7” do fall behind and miss out. As a teacher who worked hard to get to where I am, I find it disrespectful when people devalue the education I spend hours preparing and implementing.

Reactions: 32
But we aren’t those other countries, we are this country and respect to our education system should be shown. As I said, those foundations are being laid when they start - it’s not all jigsaws and painting till they are 7! Because our curriculum is different from other countries. I’m not saying it is perfect by any means, but pupils who are frequently taken out for holidays because “education is pointless when they are under 7” do fall behind and miss out. As a teacher who worked hard to get to where I am, I find it disrespectful when people devalue the education I spend hours preparing and implementing.
As I said. It makes no difference academically if they start early so missing any of it upto age 7 has no effect. I also don’t find it disrespectful.

Google it to educate yourself. It has been proven it makes no difference starting earlier.

Reactions: 3
As I said. It makes no difference academically if they start early so missing any of it upto age 7 has no effect. I also don’t find it disrespectful.

Google it to educate yourself. It has been proven it makes no difference starting earlier.
I am well aware of other education systems but thanks anyway for the advice. And as I said, we don’t live in those countries so the pupils whose parents don’t take them out of school to laze around the Maldives for weeks on end, will be cracking on with their education so yes, those not there will miss out. Let’s hope as soon as Nelly hits the magic age of 7, her parents start to value her education. It is disrespectful to say education doesn’t matter until kids are 7 , there’s a whole lot more to it than learning to read and count - google it and educate yourself

Reactions: 12
I am well aware of other education systems but thanks anyway for the advice. And as I said, we don’t live in those countries so the pupils whose parents don’t take them out of school to laze around the Maldives for weeks on end, will be cracking on with their education so yes, those not there will miss out. Let’s hope as soon as Nelly hits the magic age of 7, her parents start to value her education. It is disrespectful to say education doesn’t matter until kids are 7 , there’s a whole lot more to it than learning to read and count - google it and educate yourself
I’m not defending Sam or Billie. I never took my own kids out of school for holidays. I stand by my point that a child under 7 is not missing much by being out of school for a week.

My friend who is a Secondary school teacher also agrees with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not defending Sam or Billie. I never took my own kids out of school for holidays. I stand by my point that a child under 7 is not missing much by being out of school for a week.

My friend who is a Secondary school teacher also agrees with me.
And I stand by my point. agree with it or not our curriculum starts at 4/5 years old so constantly being on holiday during term time will result in missing key concepts being taught as well as a whole host of other things such as social skills. With all due respect, a secondary teacher is very far removed from early years education a possibly wouldn’t realise just how much goes in to it. Anyway, I think we had better just agree to disagree on this one

Reactions: 6
School is more than education it’s about learning to be social too. Miss too much school and you’ll miss out on forming friendships groups and they will move on and leave you out.

And I stand by my point. agree with it or not our curriculum starts at 4/5 years old so constantly being on holiday during term time will result in missing key concepts being taught as well as a whole host of other things such as social skills. With all due respect, a secondary teacher is very far removed from early years education a possibly wouldn’t realise just how much goes in to it. Anyway, I think we had better just agree to disagree on this one
Were you aware that a secondary school teacher can teach both primary and secondary but a primary teacher can not move up to secondary?

Anyway I’ll leave you to get on with all your planning and prep for the coming week.

• Wow
Were you aware that a secondary school teacher can teach both primary and secondary but a primary teacher can not move up to secondary?

Anyway I’ll leave you to get on with all your planning and prep for the coming week.
I’m a secondary teacher, but can’t teach primary education . It’s two separate qualifications at university.

Just because they could come teach in Primary doesn’t mean they are experienced enough to be able to do it or in their case, realise how important it is. But thanks anyway for asking your superstar teacher pal for something to reply with

Thanks, but I’m not going to bother going in this week, I’m off to the Maldives seeing as kids don’t need a teacher before they are 7.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Some schools especially where I'm from allow children to go on holidays in term time if they are in Year 2 or below as they class it as educational. Every school and council has its own policies. I'm sure when Nelly starts doing exams they may lay off having so many holidays....but i doubt it.
My daughter is in secondary school and they refuse point blank to allow anyone to have time off term time however that doesn't stop the teacher from going on holiday during term time 🤔.

Reactions: 2
I’m just 🤢 about the amount of kids running round a soft play bare foot

They should be renamed the Sun Damaged Sisters 😂 Nanny Sue is the same. Cracking body but mega aged but sun abuse. Billie has pigmentation and crinkles all over her chest because of it. In the most recent picture Sam is about a million shades darker than I thought possible for a Caucasian woman. They all look facially older than their years.

Reactions: 10
Nanny sue loves to go on holiday with Billie too! Do you think they bring her for the childcare? 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.