Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don't know how she lets her kids get sunburned.
I live in one of the hottest countries in Europe, my kids are blonde and fair skinned and have never burned! 🤦‍♀️
Rosie doesn't have a natural bit of colour or "tan". She's burnt.
She loves the tanned freckle look on herself so much that she’s willing to risk her kids heath for them to look the same! I have olive skin that goes very dark but I would be mortified if my kids ever had sunburn let alone show it off on insta!

Reactions: 8
Drives me mad when people comment on her photo saying ‘maybe Rosie is hot, they are in the Maldives’ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Sam thinks that a tan is healthy, she doesn't realise it is actually damaged skin.

How hot are the Maldives this time of year? We have 2 weeks in Southern Spain every year and it's around 35 degrees and I make sure my child wears suncream, a hat and a rashie top as well as board shorts, especially during midday and early afternoon.

Reactions: 3
More naked photos 🙄 what’s the point of brand deals for her kids they are never in clothes 🙄

Reactions: 2
Oh her little nose looks so sore. What are they going to do when Paul goes to school next year, they won’t be able to take all those holidays then!

Reactions: 4
Naked photos again of the kids... I had to comment on the post! I’m waiting to be attacked by all her “fans”
Well done for commenting, i completely agree with you - posting naked pics of your kids for all to see - it's sick.
I see her army are back arse licking "Oh Sam what a wonderful picture to wake up to" - er no its dreadful. As a mother she should protect those kids not expose them more.

Reactions: 7
The kids are so tanned it's crazy! In the pics of Rosie with the pina colada. Also in the latest pic they look like twins! I do think they are cute kids, definitely cuter than nelly 😖

Reactions: 4
Sam thinks that a tan is healthy, she doesn't realise it is actually damaged skin.

How hot are the Maldives this time of year? We have 2 weeks in Southern Spain every year and it's around 35 degrees and I make sure my child wears suncream, a hat and a rashie top as well as board shorts, especially during midday and early afternoon.
She’s been posting that it’s 28-29°

Reactions: 1
I don’t know anyone who takes that number of photos of their kids naked nevermind puts them on social media. Her and Billie both know exactly what they are doing by posting,it gets attention which is what these people live for.

And don’t get me started on tanned children:mad: My partners kids have sallow skin and the first time we took them abroad,their mum asked on the phone if they had a tan yet and said to drop them down to a SPF 25, the youngest was 3 😳 Over my dead body,I don’t care if they tan, it’s still a sign their wee skin has been damaged. Not on my watch.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She has kept that ring finger well hidden in all of her posts and stories I’m wondering if Paul has a actually done it!
Waiting for big ok deal or something before can reveal???

Reactions: 3
She has kept that ring finger well hidden in all of her posts and stories I’m wondering if Paul has a actually done it!
Waiting for big ok deal or something before can reveal???
She’s probably doing it on purpose to get people talking.

Reactions: 6
Such an irresponsible "parent"
Who, on planet earth, takes pictures of their naked kids and puts them on social media??? Keep them for yourself, not strangers on the Internet you clueless moron!!! 😠

Reactions: 7
This is probably a dumb question but is Paul not in school now? As in reception class? In Wales they start part time school the September after they turn 3. Is it different in England?

This is probably a dumb question but is Paul not in school now? As in reception class? In Wales they start part time school the September after they turn 3. Is it different in England?
yes in England they start in September when they are 4

Under current law, children in England must be in education from the term after their fifth birthday. But the law also allows for pupils to start school earlier. As a result, the vast majority of children begin their education by taking up a Reception class place at the age of four.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.