Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knowing Big Paul and how he feels about Paul being away from him and not going nursery they'll more than likely home school those kids. Paul has just turned 4 so he should start school in September 2020.

Reactions: 9
Knowing Big Paul and how he feels about Paul being away from him and not going nursery they'll more than likely home school those kids. Paul has just turned 4 so he should start school in September 2020.
The poor kid is going to struggle being away from them for 6 hours a day. All cause they were too selfish to let him integrate with other kids at preschool🙄

Reactions: 10
Billie looking gaunt in a few of her pictures. Her body was perfect before and she lost so much weight for the wedding.

Also Fearne McCann has Sunday in Dubai and she’s not burnt. It’s not hard Sam.

Reactions: 8
Each to their own I suppose but I don’t get this whole ‘let your kids be naked all the time’ thing. There’s a time and a place, in the civilised society we live in, for children just like adults to wear clothes and to not wear clothes. What on Earth would happen when Paul realises he can’t just strip off when he’s in the classroom at school? Above all of this, the constant photography of them is absolutely unfair and unkind for them, they can’t consent to this

Reactions: 14
Oh her little nose looks so sore. What are they going to do when Paul goes to school next year, they won’t be able to take all those holidays then!
I dont think paul will go to school. I reckon he will be home schooled. No school is good enough for their boy

Reactions: 11
I think she’ll send them to the same school Luisa sends her kids too....she’s desperate to have that lifestyle so I’ll be surprised if she doesn’t use the opportunity to send them to a top private school

In those photos she has posted on her stories, Rosie nose is actually sun damaged 😱 is she not completely embarrassed, stupid stupid bint

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Has she just filmed people getting married?? What the hell is wrong with her? I bet she’s the type who lets her kids play on tablets in public spaces with the sound on... I can just tell. No respect for anyone

I've just had a look on her Instagram fgs poor Rosie is sunburst. Sam really is a hard faced chav.

Reactions: 3
Billie looks like she has lost more weight but then her hips/butt looks larger..... surgery?

Billie looks like she has lost more weight but then her hips/butt looks larger..... surgery?
Sometimes its hard to tell as they both (Billie more than Sam) over does it on the photoshop.
The Daily Fail posted an article of Sam on one of her many holidays and she looked bigger than her pics she posts on IG.

Reactions: 2
Sometimes its hard to tell as they both (Billie more than Sam) over does it on the photoshop.
The Daily Fail posted an article of Sam on one of her many holidays and she looked bigger than her pics she posts on IG.
Billie always looks bigger (although still very slim!) on Greg's instagram stories which just shows how much she edits her own.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Billie & Greg will get fined by the school like the rest of us do 🤔
She'll use the infamous line "dont you know who i am" or Greg (head of a ticket tout scam) might offer the headteacher tickets to Wimbledon and they'll escape the fine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So on her recent insta story she has been at school visits with Paul. And then out for lunch. It looks like the place she is having lunch is in Surrey therefore I looks like they are going to be moving to Surrey is they are looking at school there for L.Paul

Why do I follow these bunch of years?! Honestly both families really irritate me something awful!!
The only ones I like are sams kids, the rest can duck off 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Billie & Greg will get fined by the school like the rest of us do 🤔
I don’t think you get fined for private schools, it looks like Nelly goes private with the uniform she wears to me but I could be wrong x

They must be doing private because the state school deadline to apply is next week.
Sam will 100% put the kids into private school, she’s desperate to keep up with the upper classes 🤣
She would definitely look down her nose at a state school, ooh the irony seeing as she’s as thick as pigshit and a chav 🤣

I saw that pic, it looked like she’s had her arse done but may have just been the angle, who knows! It wouldn’t surprise me x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.