Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think the Maldives looks a bit boring? It’s very beautiful and the beaches are lovely but there doesn’t seem to be much to do?
I agree with you, my kids will be bored. They'd much prefer to go Butlins 👌

Reactions: 7
imagine saving for ages for your dream holiday then finally getting to the Maldives to find Billie, Greg, their naked kids and chavvy mates partying and drinking like they are in Benidorm 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The only thing about Paul that is attractive would be..... His bank balance
Has he got one? He doesn't even work now does he?

When she met him he was a Property developer but now he just seems to be at home all day playing with baby Paul!

Riveting stuff on her stories

‘If you know Paul you’ll know he loves playing with his toys’

duck me, funny that considering he is a CHILD.

If this woman had a personality she’d be dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So glad I found this thread, was just watching and thinking I wonder if they get fined as surely nelly should have been in school a week ago? Also I really do feel Paul is going to struggle when he has to be in full time school - they really have made a rod for their own backs. Paul seems quite spoilt and bratty and I can imagine if they didn’t keep up his supply of toys and gifts he would cause hell

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think the Maldives looks a bit boring? It’s very beautiful and the beaches are lovely but there doesn’t seem to be much to do?
it’s a honeymoon destination; where you are happy to lie and do nothing most days and chill out after a wedding. For any other holiday, yes, it’s boring. And NOT for kids, I pity anyone else there whilst they are

So glad I found this thread, was just watching and thinking I wonder if they get fined as surely nelly should have been in school a week ago? Also I really do feel Paul is going to struggle when he has to be in full time school - they really have made a rod for their own backs. Paul seems quite spoilt and bratty and I can imagine if they didn’t keep up his supply of toys and gifts he would cause hell
If Nelly goes to a private school then they won't get fined

Reactions: 1
A fine I agree is a drop in the ocean to them but the local authorities surely would get involved as any holiday goes down as unauthorised - along with authorised sick days their attendance rates must be awful!

Someone on here lives near Billie and said it’s not a private school? Surprises me though as the uniform certainly looks like that of a private school.

Absolutely no doubt Sam will have to go one better and send Paul to a private school if nelly does go to a state one. It’s really bloody sad she’s always so desperate to one-up her own sister, she seems so competitive towards her.

Reactions: 6
Someone on here lives near Billie and said it’s not a private school? Surprises me though as the uniform certainly looks like that of a private school.

Absolutely no doubt Sam will have to go one better and send Paul to a private school if nelly does go to a state one. It’s really bloody sad she’s always so desperate to one-up her own sister, she seems so competitive towards her.
Yeh it was me, nelly’s defo isn’t private. But I agree think Paul will go to a private one especially as she only started looking last week and the state applications close on jan 15th x

I think Sam's children seem totally feral they hardly wear clothes, they do exactly as they please around the house, if she even attempts routine big Paul over rides her, it's like their whole life is one long weekend any hint of work or education and that over grown manchild goes on the turn and gives her the silent treatment, no amount of trips to Maldives would make up for a lifetime commitment to him and that mother of his I don't envy her future one bit.

Reactions: 14
A fine I agree is a drop in the ocean to them but the local authorities surely would get involved as any holiday goes down as unauthorised - along with authorised sick days their attendance rates must be awful!
At Nellie’s age I don’t think she’s missing much. I think you should be allowed to take kids out of school upto year 4/5.

Reactions: 4
At Nellie’s age I don’t think she’s missing much. I think you should be allowed to take kids out of school upto year 4/5.
I quite agree!! The reason it annoys me is my child who’s a Late sept baby and in reception class Had 18 days absences for medical reasons, brain scan, glandular fever, tonsillitis ect. They have got local authorities involved. - all are medical accounted for reasons. He is only just 5!! Beggars belief I have them breathing down my neck but billie from Essex can take hers to the Maldives for weeks at a time lol xx

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I quite agree!! The reason it annoys me is my child who’s a Late sept baby and in reception class Had 18 days absences for medical reasons, brain scan, glandular fever, tonsillitis ect. They have got local authorities involved. - all are medical accounted for reasons. He is only just 5!! Beggars belief I have them breathing down my neck but billie from Essex can take hers to the Maldives for weeks at a time lol xx
Wait until they go to Secondary it’s like Colditz!

Don’t stand for it. I didn’t when my son was ill and they were demanding medical evidence. I said to them ‘it’s not Prison’.

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t go to private school, my friends little boys go to the same school. Posh uniforms though 🤣

Im surprised they are not going to home school little Paul! Poor boy has had no interaction with kids apart from family

Totally agree megs, I feel the same about Dubai where all the celebs love to go too
My kids love Dubai. Agree re Maldives being boring. We usually stay at theAtlantis and it’s fab for kids, tons of restaurants, aquarium, water park,private beach, bowling alley, arcades etc....and outside the resort there’s huge shopping malls, the old quarter, Marina, desert where you can go for a trip sand bashing and loads of other stuff. Fab for winter sun. The Love island chavs all hang out at the beach clubs, so I never see them 🤪.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 70721
View attachment 70722
god he went downhill quick didn’t he 😂👴🏻
Don't you feel this happe a with alot of men tho. I know the saying is men age better than us. But any boyfriend I've ever had the hairline has went north the waistline has got bigger and bigger they just got comfortable 😂😂 I think this is what has happened here bless him 😂 dying to pluck those eyebrows. But if I was the one with less money I wouldn't be letting myself go like that😂 maybe that's a woman thing lol or a me thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.