Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re far away from each other. Probably about 150 miles or so? Sam was on her resort last Christmas and Billie is at the resort they got married in. Sam probably prefers Finolhu as she’s gone back there and there is a lot of family things on the resort.
Even so, I still would have thought they would meet up at some point. As someone has already said, I think it’s probably Paul who doesn’t want to. It looks like Billie etc are with Greg’s mates who are probably too rough for Pauls liking

Reactions: 4
Even so, I still would have thought they would meet up at some point. As someone has already said, I think it’s probably Paul who doesn’t want to. It looks like Billie etc are with Greg’s mates who are probably too rough for Pauls liking
Yes they obviously have the 💰 to fly over to see them, I agree it’s odd.

Mind you I wouldn’t want to spend two weeks with either Paul or Nelly 🥴

Reactions: 12
Yes they obviously have the 💰 to fly over to see them, I agree it’s odd.

Mind you I wouldn’t want to spend two weeks with either Paul or Nelly 🥴
Yes can you imagine The meltdowns if they can’t get what they want! Little Arthur is super cute love seeing him on the stories with his little cockney accent. Sam desperately wants Rosie to be insta famous it’s so cringe!

Reactions: 5
Yes can you imagine The meltdowns if they can’t get what they want! Little Arthur is super cute love seeing him on the stories with his little cockney accent. Sam desperately wants Rosie to be insta famous it’s so cringe!
have you seen their mummy diaries show? i think sam wants rosie to be a gold medal olympic winning horse rider by the time she’s 5 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
have you seen their mummy diaries show? i think sam wants rosie to be a gold medal olympic winning horse rider by the time she’s 5 😂
Oh yes! Poor Rosie getting ragged round on a bloody horse while she was still only one! It was mentioned earlier on this thread, check it out. Sam has to be the most pushy mother around 🙄

Reactions: 6
Why hasn’t this poor child been smothered in suncream?! Her poor nose 😡
Always the same isn’t it!! It definitely isn’t the first time. I don’t know what’s so hard about smothering your kids in sun cream or keeping them in the shade 🙄

Reactions: 4
Having Rosie looking tan is more important than protecting the kids skin from cancer obviously! There is seriously no excuse for that. She’s a tiny little person even if she’s kicking off it wouldn’t be hard to quickly top her suncream up.

Reactions: 8
I've noticed in the last year or so she's really stepped up the designer gear. Dressing the kids in D&G, Fendi etc. That's fine, she can afford it but she is seriously risking completely alienating the young women that have put her where she is. If it all ends tomorrow it's not like she can fall back on Paul is it? Paul and Greg seem to have completely given up whatever job it is they had. It's not like they are one of these women married to a footballer, set up for life.

Greg still works... they like to drop that fact in a lot.
I couldn’t stand to have Paul around 24/7.

Wasn’t Greg just named as the head of a ticket tout scam organisation?

Reactions: 18
All bits London companies house micro statement, if I’m reading correctly owes a lot to creditors and not making a big profit at all!!!!! I’m guessing besides her tv show and endorsements , she living on credit! No way she can fund all these luxury holidays , designer clothes, cars, mansion !! Luisa z has real money Sam is just a wannabe rich person, hence why she is pushing Rosie to be a horsey girl!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Luisa will be rich her entire life wearing her primark tights ... Sam and Billie will burn out in a number of years!

Reactions: 11
Wasn’t Greg just named as the head of a ticket tout scam organisation?
Yea that's true he was, but they tried to stop it going to the media. Sam had ripped off a clothing brand and their step dad did time in prison.
Classy lot they are, the only one who has kept their nose clean is Suzie.

Reactions: 8
They’re a bunch of chavs. Paul and his mum definitely look down on them all. How the hell do they afford these Maldives holidays? They go every few months. Their kids are growing up thinking it’s the norm. Not that I’m bitter 😏

Reactions: 9
If they actually put their children in suitable swimwear as well they wouldn’t burn 🙄

Rosie is exactly the same age as my daughter there is no way I would have her wearing grown up necklaces either such a chocking hazard, she’s still a baby 🙄

All the idiot followers on her posts saying things like ooh Rosie’s little tan 😍💗👌

People are such morons, and Sam is their queen!

Reactions: 9
I genuinely don't know how she lets her kids get sunburned.
I live in one of the hottest countries in Europe, my kids are blonde and fair skinned and have never burned! 🤦‍♀️
Rosie doesn't have a natural bit of colour or "tan". She's burnt.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.