Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like she’s posting them more and more thinking it’s spiting the people who reported her last one. Little does she know it’s for her own child’s safety .. how sad 😔

Reactions: 6
She filmed Rosie naked in the shower. I will no longer be following this family, practically selling their kids to peados.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
These people are always like “There’s nothing wrong with naked children” and of course there’s not when they are you children. They’re free and happy and comfortable. Other people are the problem!!! Nothing wrong with boobs either but I’m not about to put a picture of them on instragram because of how other people will use them.

Reactions: 4
I bet she thought it was an engagement ring 😂. Oh dear, maybe next year or year after or perhaps never 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20191231-041301_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think every couple should get married or whatever. But the question is what exactly is he waiting for? He knows she wants to get married. They have two children together. A business together and live together. If that enough for him then fine but be honest with her because she wants a ring on her finger. If he's never going to do it he should tell her.

Reactions: 16
I don't think every couple should get married or whatever. But the question is what exactly is he waiting for? He knows she wants to get married. They have two children together. A business together and live together. If that enough for him then fine but be honest with her because she wants a ring on her finger. If he's never going to do it he should tell her.
This is also the man that wouldn’t move in when she was pregnant, won’t cuddle her in bed etc.. she’s never going to get what she wants and if she does it won’t be because it’s what he wants.

Reactions: 13
Why doesn’t she just ask him?

I think they will get engaged purely because unless one of them gets pregnant again, their tv show has no storyline!

Reactions: 9
Why doesn’t she just ask him?

I think they will get engaged purely because unless one of them gets pregnant again, their tv show has no storyline!
Leap year coming up, she probably will ask him she might as well cut her losses as I don’t think the dopey get will ever ask her.
it’s so strange the way they’re all away in the Maldives but holidaying separately still. I thought maybe Billie etc would join Sam for her birthday. Very odd

Reactions: 8
They’re far away from each other. Probably about 150 miles or so? Sam was on her resort last Christmas and Billie is at the resort they got married in. Sam probably prefers Finolhu as she’s gone back there and there is a lot of family things on the resort.

Reactions: 1
Is this the only thread for the Faiers sisters? As I’m absolutely horrified that Billie put a picture of Nelly on a hammock practically naked yesterday. It’s just so awful. Why don’t they care that these pictures WILL be used by sickos. Am just baffled by it to be honest and so upset for those children. It shocks me as Luisa (her “best friend”) doesn’t eve allow her children’s face to be seen, but then you have these vile sisters posting naked pictures of their children. I wish something could be done about it I really do 😢

Reactions: 13
This is also the man that wouldn’t move in when she was pregnant, won’t cuddle her in bed etc.. she’s never going to get what she wants and if she does it won’t be because it’s what he wants.
I think he’s on the spectrum, tbh. He reminds me of a family member a lot

Reactions: 10
Is this the only thread for the Faiers sisters? As I’m absolutely horrified that Billie put a picture of Nelly on a hammock practically naked yesterday. It’s just so awful. Why don’t they care that these pictures WILL be used by sickos. Am just baffled by it to be honest and so upset for those children. It shocks me as Luisa (her “best friend”) doesn’t eve allow her children’s face to be seen, but then you have these vile sisters posting naked pictures of their children. I wish something could be done about it I really do 😢
so many people have called her out on it too, surely she must read them comments and you would think maybe they would think differently. Poor kids

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.