Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg I cannot believe this woman putting her innocent children online naked for millions to see. Is she oblivious to paedophiles or is she really just that stupid??? I understand sometimes kids have minds of their own & strip in public places (my cousin was a repeat offender of this when she was a baby, any beach trips were justu auntie running after her desperately trying to put clothes back on her) but to actually take a picture of it, post online for millions to see is ludicrous! What about her children's safety? It makes me shudder how many people have seen that story and where it could be now, these things don't really just last 24 hours do they, it's so easy to screenshot and send around. Poor kids, I just hope that if/when they go to school that their uniforms are kept private, the public already know so much about those children.

Reactions: 8
Imagine working your backside off all year or for a couple of years to go on holiday to the Maldives and that lot being there

Reactions: 9
Imagine working your backside off all year or for a couple of years to go on holiday to the Maldives and that lot being there
At least Sam and Paul seem quiet, it’s when Greg tips up you’d think oh ffs.

Reactions: 11
........and now Billie, Greg and the mother are in Maldives. Strange they've gone to a different island to Sam though 🤔
That’s strange that they’re on a different island! Maybe they’re meeting up after a few days or something. Hopefully Billie will have more sense than to let her kids all over the bloody internet naked!

Reactions: 4
This isnt the first time they have been in the same place and done this I'm guessing maybe big Paul doesn't think a holiday with the whole clan is a holiday... they usually see each other for a few days before they go home

Also odd to be on the same island and not get together for Paul's birthday

Reactions: 3
This isnt the first time they have been in the same place and done this I'm guessing maybe big Paul doesn't think a holiday with the whole clan is a holiday... they usually see each other for a few days before they go home

Also odd to be on the same island and not get together for Paul's birthday
They aren’t on the same Maldivian island though. There is lots of different islands and billie is on a different island to sam

Reactions: 2
I think Sue and Billie are well aware Paul is a twit.
I've always thought this!😂 It seemed really obvious to me in the first series when it was really just Sam's show that they didn't like him... This was the series where Sam literally gave birth and big Paul was asking her to make him beans on toast 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure billies post of ‘nowhere else I’d rather be....’ is a sly dig xx

Reactions: 2
I can’t be the only one who thinks it’s blatantly obvious which child is their favourite...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.