Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god what an irresponsible idiot she is. She’s put a picture of Rosie completely naked on her stories. What the actual duck is wrong with her. I might have to unfollow as even hate watching is intolerable now.
I was just about to rant about the same thing!!
I’ve just asked my 11&13yr old girls, how they would feel if...they found a picture from when they were little and completely naked on social media!?? Their reply was mortified!! And I’m not a celebrity.. millions of people have seen that,Sam doesn’t know if any of those people are paedophiles!! Plus all of the people in the Maldives that have seen her!!
I didn’t agree with Billie putting Nelly on Instagram in just her knickers and vest... my motto is if you wouldn’t let a stranger see your child naked or underwear don’t put it on the internet!! 😡😡😡😡 x

Reactions: 12
I reported it too. We can’t stop these morons selling their kids for likes, but she can’t surely get away with posting photos of a naked child. I’m astonished at her stupidity. I knew she was a thick twit, but photos of her daughter completely bleeping naked?? She is the bloody worst!

Reactions: 13
I’ve also reported it. It’s inappropriate to put pictures of naked children on the internet for millions to see.

Reactions: 7
Agree with what you’ve all said, I can’t believe she’s stupid enough to put that photo up, you just never know what sick fuckers are looking at it. It doesn’t offend me, it’s a little girl but who the hell is looking at the photo! Why has Paul let her put the photo on too?!

Agree with what you’ve all said, I can’t believe she’s stupid enough to put that photo up, you just never know what sick fuckers are looking at it. It doesn’t offend me, it’s a little girl but who the hell is looking at the photo! Why has Paul let her put the photo on too?!
exactly, it’s all about protecting them and blows my mind they literally don’t give a tit

Reactions: 4
It baffles me when they allow their children to be naked 1. On a resort beach with other people around, no one wants to walk in kiddy piss or tit. 2. On her Instagram with millions of followers. The amount of sick people that are out there and she has the location of where she is publicised too like do people have no sense or is a free holiday more important then the safety of her child

Reactions: 10
It baffles me when they allow their children to be naked 1. On a resort beach with other people around, no one wants to walk in kiddy piss or tit. 2. On her Instagram with millions of followers. The amount of sick people that are out there and she has the location of where she is publicised too like do people have no sense or is a free holiday more important then the safety of her child
Totally agree...it must make other people in the resort really uncomfortable! I know she is only a innocent baby but they need to think about 10 years in the future when she sees these photos...I don’t agree when people who are friends or family who’s accounts are private do it either! They are so young and it’s our job as a parent to protect their dignity and privacy! If you wouldn’t let me do it as a 8,9yr old don’t do it when they are 2 either! X

Reactions: 8
Reported it.
Would you let a bunch of strangers come watch your child have a bath?

Reactions: 1
I used to like her on towie , cannot stand her now , she’s Just up her own arse , yes you have money but Christ no taste . Her sister isn’t as bad but just shows how people act and change with a few dollars . 🤨

Reactions: 3
Reported too. Sorry but as said above this is total invasion of her privacy. Just no need.. keep it for the bloody family album. Shows how brainless this woman really is, the fact that she’s posted this now, even if it got removed it’s too late !! Sick but the raw truth of this world I’m afraid 😓

Reactions: 6
I used to like her on towie , cannot stand her now , she’s Just up her own arse , yes you have money but Christ no taste . Her sister isn’t as bad but just shows how people act and change with a few dollars . 🤨
Totally agree but I think the sister, Gregg and the Mother are really not far off being like Sam... if they are not like that already!

Reactions: 5
Notice Sam's boomerang picture of her in a swimsuit wearing a ring - she's waiting for people to ask her if she's engaged ( but the way pic is taken its actually of right hand ). This woman is desperate to get engaged.
Remember last year she had a picture taken with Paul in Maldives and her left hand was covered when rumours went around that she had got engaged.

Reactions: 6
Reported too. Sorry but as said above this is total invasion of her privacy. Just no need.. keep it for the bloody family album. Shows how brainless this woman really is, the fact that she’s posted this now, even if it got removed it’s too late !! Sick but the raw truth of this world I’m afraid 😓
So many people could screenshot and she would have no idea. 😕

Reactions: 4
if I had paid a small fortune to stay at that resort I would complain if their were children pissing and shutting naked around me on the beach 🤮

Reactions: 1
if I had paid a small fortune to stay at that resort I would complain if their were children pissing and shutting naked around me on the beach 🤮
I bet she hasn’t paid. It’s prob gifted or paid for by Itv for ‘content’ for her show

Reactions: 2
........and now Billie, Greg and the mother are in Maldives. Strange they've gone to a different island to Sam though 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.