Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like this going so far away from Christmas thing is actually big Paul led. I can imagine him not wanting to be near wider family, like he finds it overwhelming or something and of course she follows. Each to their own but I would be kind of sad being away for Christmas. Everyone is different though. Wouldn’t it be nice for the kids to play with their cousins on Christmas Day?

Reactions: 10
I don't get where she gets all her money from. Her holidays this year are beyond ridiculous. Maldives in Jan, Maldives in March, Dubai in April, Turks and caicos in May, Mallorca in June, Cannes in July, Marbella in August, Venice in September, Dubai in October, Maldives in December. Even if you were a multimillionaire, you wouldn't holiday that much!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I don't get where she gets all her money from. Her holidays this year are beyond ridiculous. Maldives in Jan, Maldives in March, Dubai in April, Turks and caicos in May, Mallorca in June, Cannes in July, Marbella in August, Venice in September, Dubai in October, Maldives in December. Even if you were a multimillionaire, you wouldn't holiday that much!!!!
I wonder what will happen when Paul and Rosie are at school full time

Reactions: 4
She sells cheap clothes and sells them all for silly prices.... you get get most of it on Ali Express !!!!! Also ITV pay for the mummy diary’s.... if people keep buying that crap she sells and keep watching the mummy diary’s she will carry on holidaying !!!!!

Reactions: 5
She does loads of ads as well, she does ads during the mummy diaries so she’s getting double the money.

Picture of Rosie topless in her underwear on the beach, ignoring the safeguarding issues of putting photos of you daughter in her underwear on a public profile online (and telling everyone where you are), why don’t these kids ever wear swimwear by the pool they are either naked or in underwear. I’m sure they are in a 5 star resort.....

Reactions: 6
She does loads of ads as well, she does ads during the mummy diaries so she’s getting double the money.

Picture of Rosie topless in her underwear on the beach, ignoring the safeguarding issues of putting photos of you daughter in her underwear on a public profile online (and telling everyone where you are), why don’t these kids ever wear swimwear by the pool they are either naked or in underwear. I’m sure they are in a 5 star resort.....
I saw that photo of Rosie in her underwear and thought i wish she would cover her up.... I have children and would never let them walk around like that in a public place !!!!!

Another day with Rosie walking to the beach just wearing a t shirt and knickers for everyone to see, why?????

Just saying - I never went abroad growing up but had the best times away in the uk with my family, playing with my cousins etc, enjoying summers outside and it was simple but fun. Now I can 100% say that I appreciate going abroad way more than my friends who did it all growing up. I’m not saying don’t take your kids abroad, but I’m saying WHY take them to every luxurious exotic place, when they get older they will just be brats who expect things, also they won’t appreciate the beauty of places which aren’t luxurious but are just as nice... I just feel like they are going to create monsters 😂

Reactions: 15
Just saying - I never went abroad growing up but had the best times away in the uk with my family, playing with my cousins etc, enjoying summers outside and it was simple but fun. Now I can 100% say that I appreciate going abroad way more than my friends who did it all growing up. I’m not saying don’t take your kids abroad, but I’m saying WHY take them to every luxurious exotic place, when they get older they will just be brats who expect things, also they won’t appreciate the beauty of places which aren’t luxurious but are just as nice... I just feel like they are going to create monsters 😂
One look at Nelly gives you a good idea of what brats they’re creating 😱

Reactions: 18
This is just my opinion, but, I can't think of anything worse than being in a hot country for xmas. My childhood were cold Christmas's with snow and I loved it!
Dragging your kids halfway across the world (they looked absolutely shattered on the plane) is just not for me. You may love the sun...but Christmas is about the kids when you have them, just selfish.

Reactions: 14
Sam always goes to Maldives at this time of year Cos it’s her bday isn’t it. Billies wedding trip would’ve al been paid for by ITV and if she’s filming at the mo then I’m sure ITV have pitched half the Cost if not all. Plus I agree, she’s getting her clothes for peanuts and selling them for a much higher price point, I have no idea who these idiots are who buy them as they are just cheap Chinese tat. These ‘celebs’ are very savvy I’ll give them that as to me it seems like they know exactly what they are doing

She's only going to the Maldives as she hopes for a proposal and what better way of doing it on Sam's birthday/New Years Eve and also taking away the spotlight as Paul's brother's partner is expecting.Trouble is it won't happen, Paul would much rather marry mummy Gaynor.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is just my opinion, but, I can't think of anything worse than being in a hot country for xmas. My childhood were cold Christmas's with snow and I loved it!
Dragging your kids halfway across the world (they looked absolutely shattered on the plane) is just not for me. You may love the sun...but Christmas is about the kids when you have them, just selfish.
My old boss was made of money and liked to go multiple holidays and I remember one Christmas her kids literally begged to stay home.
I love a holiday but love my own house in December

Reactions: 6
Oh god what an irresponsible idiot she is. She’s put a picture of Rosie completely naked on her stories. What the actual duck is wrong with her. I might have to unfollow as even hate watching is intolerable now.

Reactions: 11
Oh god what an irresponsible idiot she is. She’s put a picture of Rosie completely naked on her stories. What the actual duck is wrong with her. I might have to unfollow as even hate watching is intolerable now.
I reported it. Just no need,children have rights to privacy and dignity and she clearly disrespect them by posting stuff like that

Reactions: 10
The photo she posted of her daughter was a bit much, don’t you think? I personally wouldn’t post that of my child on my own private Facebook! Never mind to millions of people you don’t know!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.