Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both Sam and Billie's kids are gonna be super spoilt. I know most of us dream of having loads of money and what we would do with it but if I was loaded I wouldn't be showering my kids with stuff constantly I'd hate them to turn out entitled brats!
At high school, 2 of my best friends were absolutely spoiled rotten. It was in the 90s when the coloured Versace jeans were a thing,I didn’t have a single pair. One had every colour. Money was thrown at them every weekend. We were all quite rebellious and as teenagers do,would drink. By the time we got to 15,they were going more than drinking and I distanced myself and left school at 16. Both of these girls ended up heroin addicts. They had few boundaries and money on hand,I can remember feeling so hard done to with my stricter mum and dad who wouldn’t indulge teenage whims and let me have everything I wanted and only gave me £7 pocket money a week 🙈 Bloody glad of it when I see where it got them

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Both Sam and Billie's kids are gonna be super spoilt. I know most of us dream of having loads of money and what we would do with it but if I was loaded I wouldn't be showering my kids with stuff constantly I'd hate them to turn out entitled brats!
I do agree with this. We may all fantasise about a lottery win but that suddenly puts us in a different financial position to our social circles and would probably make things a bit difficult/awkward. I think being rich usually comes with sacrifices eg over exposing yourself or your children, losing friends, having to keep doing jobs you might not want to do to be able to keep paying for your huge house and lifestyle... I’m happy being anonymous, having real friends and about enough money.

Reactions: 6
Paul has probably impregnated her again so he gets an excuse not to marry her for another year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if they're going to the Maldives again, I still find it odd that she went there for Christmas last year when Billie was getting married there a couple of months later. That's just totally Sam, needs to be centre of attention!

Reactions: 7
For being a so called family person she always keeps away from them at birthdays and at Christmas I know she drags her mum and sometimes Gayner but they have other family to see instead of being just at Sams call.

Reactions: 5
Both Sam and Billie can't do anything or go anywhere without Suzie - guess she's only there to be a babysitter.

Reactions: 11
I think I saw a comment that the display was for filming and it was all gifted, so she didn’t actually spend any money. Luisa wrote to someone that she didn’t need to declare it as gifted as part of ASA as it’s for a filming set.. I understand it may have been a bit much but I don’t think people should be on her back about the charity, she still has a life outside of it
I agree with this, she has done her part in charity and raising money. It comes across that people think shes expected to now put all her money into that but she does have a family and home of her own! I do think that her christmas was a bit tacky and over the top though

Reactions: 1
Why is baby paul not toilet trained yet. Hes sitting in the plane with pull ups on. Both sam and big paul are at home all day, they're just so lazy

Reactions: 10
Why is baby paul not toilet trained yet. Hes sitting in the plane with pull ups on. Both sam and big paul are at home all day, they're just so lazy
I noticed this too, especially as she’s done ads for toilet training in the past with pull ups, when her own was in nappies.

Because she's too busy wiping big paul's arse that's why!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To be fair maybe he was due a sleep. I put a pull up on my son for a flight in case he fell asleep even though he’s been toilet trained a while.

My daughter has been potty trained for 18months but I would always put a pull up on for sleeping on a flight

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.