Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True. The way she thanked them made it sound like a freebie. She’s got quite a few negative comments about it.
I've just had a look through the comments and yes you're right she is being slated and so she should do. It screams tacky

Reactions: 4
She has no class. Remember when they got a hotel suite in Dubai and she was going round showing everything right down to the free fruit 😂 she just wants everyone to know she has money. Which she does. Just no taste.

Reactions: 7
Has she turned off comments on the balloons? Honestly it’s such a joke now Instagram isn’t regulated like normal advertising!! Influencers shouldn’t be able to sweep things under the carpet like they do

Reactions: 5
her latest instagram.. she knows her last name isn’t kardashian right? 😳
OMG I literally thought the same thing!!! At least when the kartrashians do it they go all out and I actually believe they pay for it as you see them plan it all with a party planner!!
this is all gifted tit, far too much crap for a house of that size!! I can’t stand Sam and billie anymore! So unrelatable and spoilt!!

Reactions: 10
I’m just glad there are people commenting about how OTT and bad for the planet her bullshit tablescape is. Not to mention the fact that she’s not a bloody Knightley. Fool.

Reactions: 9
Literally supported orphans 2 weeks ago and now all this . Stupid hypocrite
exactly my thoughts! Talk about a brag of spending for completely unnecessary reasons! Yet she wanted every single one of her followers to ‘ just give up your daily coffee and donate £2’
Some of your followers may not even be able to afford the luxury of a daily £2 coffee yet you can afford to waste thousands on a tacky Christmas display

Sorry but just to add, why do Sam and all these other ‘celebs’ ‘influencers’ claim to lead such busy lives yet they have the time to throw lavish Christmas party’s on the run up to Christmas? I can imagine most of us on here would definitely not have time in our normal schedule to be throwing these kind of party’s on the lead up to Christmas!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Sorry but just to add, why do Sam and all these other ‘celebs’ ‘influencers’ claim to lead such busy lives yet they have the time to throw lavish Christmas party’s on the run up to Christmas? I can imagine most of us on here would definitely not have time in our normal schedule to be throwing these kind of party’s on the lead up to Christmas!
Yep, but then you see the cameras and realise it's all for bloody show! Prob got a xmas special of The Mummy Diaries.

Reactions: 8
Her recent stories have really got my back up. Going on about Moldova and raising money for sn orphanage but then literally showing off with her house and decorations. It's just so fake it's unbelievable. She's not a Knightley and her kids are unbelievably spoilt. Her latest story of her daughter on a toilet was truly invading of her privacy 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Also last year she had an early Christmas with her sister and Mum because she went to the Maldives for 3 weeks over Christmas and New year. Probably going away again this year

Reactions: 3
I actually thought what she done for the orphanage was amazing work and definitely using her platform in the right way! The footage her and Luisa shared was truly heartbreaking and they done so well to raise so much money. But then a few weeks later to plaster all this ‘Christmas with the Knightleys’ shite all over Instagram makes a complete mockery of the whole thing and makes her look like a complete hypocrite. Fair enough if she wants to do it all and give the family and kids a night to remember, but they done LaplandUK a couple of days ago too! Makes me think, would she even bother if she couldn’t brag about it all on Instagram 🤬
Shes so spoilt and entitled nowadays

Reactions: 13
I think I saw a comment that the display was for filming and it was all gifted, so she didn’t actually spend any money. Luisa wrote to someone that she didn’t need to declare it as gifted as part of ASA as it’s for a filming set.. I understand it may have been a bit much but I don’t think people should be on her back about the charity, she still has a life outside of it

Filming or not they don’t need lavish tit to show off and portray themselves as something they aren’t.

Reactions: 1
So.... the “Christmas with the Knightley’s” sign she is posing next on her insta.... shouldnt it just be ‘Knightleys’ ????

Reactions: 8
I see these signs all the time with an apostrophe and I always want to say something. Its bad if you havent a clue and are making and selling them

Reactions: 5
Both Sam and Billie's kids are gonna be super spoilt. I know most of us dream of having loads of money and what we would do with it but if I was loaded I wouldn't be showering my kids with stuff constantly I'd hate them to turn out entitled brats!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.