Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the change in sam from towie is ridiculous isn’t it? so spoilt and entitled

Reactions: 7
Sam definitely pregnant again and also wanting people to speculate she’s pregnant again. Hey I walked right into her trap. Holding her stomach in a weird fashion in two pictures now. I wouldn’t have noticed otherwise. I think it’s classic Sam though - she needs attention. Bet there’s a Christmas Day / NYE announcement.

Reactions: 9
Sam is definitely pregnant again.... attention seeking poses in the photos 🙄

Reactions: 3
They rent the house from Niall Horne.
no they don’t anymore, they rent another in Herts

I may be wrong but the house they had before- it was in Brentwood and Sam had bought it before she met Paul and they moved just after little Paul was born. It was then sold and they moved to where she lives now which I've heard is rented.
No they moved from Brentwood to Niall Horans rented house. They then moved again to another rented house that they live in now.

I see they’re raffling a Gucci bag to raise money for the orphanage. Rosie Connolly has just done this and raised well over 200k so I hope they’re just as successful.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.