Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody in the world a) looks like that when they eat pizza, b) poses with pizza, c) buys a low calorie pizza. Also, thanks for the update on what sides to eat my pizza with, I'd have been lost without that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More videos this week of Adam taking Nelly to a photo shoot and she’s not in a car seat again.

She’s complaining how hard it is to take her children to Harrods Santa. Why just take them to a normal one then? The kids looked petrified going up to him, and Baby Paul appears to still be in nappies and seems so young for someone start school next year 😢.

Reactions: 5
More videos this week of Adam taking Nelly to a photo shoot and she’s not in a car seat again.

She’s complaining how hard it is to take her children to Harrods Santa. Why just take them to a normal one then? The kids looked petrified going up to him, and Baby Paul appears to still be in nappies and seems so young for someone start school next year 😢.
How do you know baby Paul is still in nappies? Curious, haven’t seen this anywhere but I don’t really follow her on social media

That Baby Annabelle advent calendar Nelly has.... Jesus! That kid will never know the value of anything. I've never been so irritated by a child...ever!

Reactions: 9
I really do like them both they are really starting to irritate me. Sam more so. Everything seems like a competition to portray she lives an amazing and luxury life.

Reactions: 2
I do wonder how do they afford to live the life they live? Massive house extravagant holidays designer items

Reactions: 1
How do you know baby Paul is still in nappies? Curious, haven’t seen this anywhere but I don’t really follow her on social media
Appeared that way in what he was wearing in her Instagram stories (sadly I recognise a full nappy 😂).
I do wonder how do they afford to live the life they live? Massive house extravagant holidays designer items
They only rent the house don’t they? Such as waste of money. Strange in all this time they haven’t tried to buy somewhere....

Other tattlers posted earlier that ITV pay the rent on the house, for filming purposes?

Reactions: 3
Appeared that way in what he was wearing in her Instagram stories (sadly I recognise a full nappy 😂).
They only rent the house don’t they? Such as waste of money. Strange in all this time they haven’t tried to buy somewhere....

Other tattlers posted earlier that ITV pay the rent on the house, for filming purposes?
No they have a mortgage on it

No they have a mortgage on it
The one they rented was before they bought this one

What is the house they had before this one when they was househunting
I may be wrong but the house they had before- it was in Brentwood and Sam had bought it before she met Paul and they moved just after little Paul was born. It was then sold and they moved to where she lives now which I've heard is rented.

Reactions: 6
I may be wrong but the house they had before- it was in Brentwood and Sam had bought it before she met Paul and they moved just after little Paul was born. It was then sold and they moved to where she lives now which I've heard is rented.
When they moved out of Essex they rented Niles house while they looked to buy their dream home which they now live in

This is Niles house that they rented after they moved out of Essex then they purchased a house they now live in , you can see it on the really old series of mummy diaries

Attachments

It's also on the Daily Mail website today.
Not looking good for the sisters, Sam Faiers who was caught earlier this year, stealing a designer's pattern for a child's suit and selling it in her online shop as her own, now this and also their step father was a criminal. So is the new series going to be called " Sam & Billie The Prison Diaries ".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but on nana Susie's Insta stories is Nelly "playing" at making cocktails, at 5years old to be able to recreate how to run a bar and mix and pour alcohol so well to me just shows what a bunch of boozers that whole family of woman are, she's supposed to be a little girl but all she does is imitate the party woman chav lifestyle she sees from those around her 😡 .

• Wow
Reactions: 11
To be fair, looks as though she was just tipping a bottle of strawberry Yakult or similar into a glass - not exactly “mixing and pouring alcohol”! Admittedly Nelly is older beyond her years and that isn’t a good thing but Suzie’s Insta story is not as bad as I was expecting it to be based on your comment.

To be fair, looks as though she was just tipping a bottle of strawberry Yakult or similar into a glass - not exactly “mixing and pouring alcohol”! Admittedly Nelly is older beyond her years and that isn’t a good thing but Suzie’s Insta story is not as bad as I was expecting it to be based on your comment.
*sigh* obviously I'm not suggesting it was real alcohol, it's more the fact it's even on her radar and nana quite happy to proudly film it, just not very age appropriate was kind of my point .

Reactions: 3
Nellie is older beyond her years, yet they they let her tantrum on the floor like a toddler to get what she wants?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They're gonna really regret how much they've spoilt Nelly when she gets older! Can see trouble with her already, especially when she's a teenager.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.