Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her gobby mate Luisa would have let the news slip surely. Sams not engaged , it’s all smoke and mirrors to create a non story. She’s an attention seeking Z lister.

Reactions: 12
Remember when Gaynor wouldn’t let them do this game at the baby shower. Absolutely killed the vibe, and Sue was so livid 😂 and Sam said nothing! Gaynor is so overbearing but I do miss her car crash additions to the show, she’s not been let loose for ages

Oh my gosh, she really is tapped!!!

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely up to something. No stories for days! I’ve noticed her sister in law (not really) hasn’t done any stories either...maybe meeting up or she’s been told off from the ASA for not making her Ad swipe ups clear enough 💁🏻‍♀️...I’ve reported it 3 times now 😋🤣
Just saw their Nan has passed away which probably explains the silence

• Sad
Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion:
Sam’s postings are muzzled. Still no ring, I’m puzzled.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That is very said - their nan looked young and fit. If it was covid I hope it’s woke Sam up abit even though I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
yeah my friend was a bit blase about the whole thing then a family member of hers ended up in intensive care and now I think it’s hit home and she’s really careful. If her nan caught it at home then she could easily and been spreading it to other vulnerable people flying to the other side of the world during a lockdown. Hopefully she changes her ways

Reactions: 7
How do you know? Do you think that is fair? I’m not being unsympathetic there but most people don’t get compassionate leave for a grandparent
They did it once for someone on the X factor I think years ago. Probably any death in the family gets a week off, blood relative I spose is the rule

Reactions: 3
They did it once for someone on the X factor I think years ago. Probably any death in the family gets a week off, blood relative I spose is the rule
To be fair she might not have been able to practice this week, I don’t mind Billie she seems quite normal compared to Sam. Feel for the family though I’ve seen them on a few photos with their nan so think they are close

Reactions: 10
Seems a bit odd they were so close to the nan given they refuse to have anything to do with Lee Faiers their real dad (DM says the nan is the biological nan through him) Condolences though 77 is still quite young (ish) especially for a nanny

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Seems a bit odd they were so close to the nan given they refuse to have anything to do with Lee Faiers their real dad (DM says the nan is the biological nan through him) Condolences though 77 is still quite young (ish) especially for a nanny
I thought they saw their real dad now somebody said on here once he had pictures with the children 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.