Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who held my breath with DOI when Arthur/Arfa came on? I honestly expected him to shout out ‘bollocks’ again or something similar :LOL: I’m a bit disappointed he never.
I have to watch those kids with the sound off. I literally can’t stand the way they talk 😬😬😬 and as for Greg 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone have the clip of gaynor checking out her son/lover as he ran into the sea? ‘That’s my boy’. I remember being shocked into silence at the area her eyes stopped at :ROFLMAO::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Samanfa must be packing her bags again since her friend Boris did not put the Maldives or Dubai on the red zone list! Not to mention the rest of the zlisters.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The whole grammar thing has me sitting on my hands to stop me commenting! I’d say its a teacher thing, but then I think its just a vaguely educated thing!!!
Though my other half does tell me off when I correct people to their face! I don’t mean to sometimes it just slips out. My biggest bug bear is “we was” seen instead of saw and yous !!!!
It is not just a teacher thing. I hate it too and I’m not a teacher...although I once was a Teaching Assistant, but that doesn’t really count. 🤣

The latest spelling errors seem to be: Women, when they’re referring to one woman. Where, instead of were. His and he’s (he is) frequently get mixed up. Would of, instead of would have is almost old hat now...it still drives me mad. 🙄 However, what can you do? If you try and correct people, you get called nasty names!

Reactions: 11
Samanfa must be packing her bags again since her friend Boris did not put the Maldives or Dubai on the red zone list! Not to mention the rest of the zlisters.
She’ll also be ordering one of her special hats to wear . I wish she would go and then they did put it on the list and she had to pay £1500 to stay in a premier inn for ten nights 😂 on her return.

It is not just a teacher thing. I hate it too and I’m not a teacher...although I once was a Teaching Assistant, but that doesn’t really count. 🤣

The latest spelling errors seem to be: Women, when they’re referring to one woman. Where, instead of were. His and he’s (he is) frequently get mixed up. Would of, instead of would have is almost old hat now...it still drives me mad. 🙄 However, what can you do? If you try and correct people, you get called nasty names!
Loose and lose , that one drives me mad.

• Haha
I’d say “yous” may be more of a colloquial habit from Essex as a lot of Essex/ surrounding areas say this, but most people aren’t stupid enough to actually write yous when typing/ writing/ emailing. The rest is just poor grammar and lack of basic language skills
Yous lot is a London saying. Bearing in mind many people from the East End have gravitated towards Essex, they speak in their local vernacular.

Reactions: 2
Oh dear Sam people aren’t forgetting to quickly about your little holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember when Gaynor wouldn’t let them do this game at the baby shower. Absolutely killed the vibe, and Sue was so livid 😂 and Sam said nothing! Gaynor is so overbearing but I do miss her car crash additions to the show, she’s not been let loose for ages

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Remember when Gaynor wouldn’t let them do this game at the baby shower. Absolutely killed the vibe, and Sue was so livid 😂 and Sam said nothing! Gaynor is so overbearing but I do miss her car crash additions to the show, she’s not been let loose for ages

Omg how hard faced does Sam look...jeez 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Absolute control freak! Now we know why BBP is the way he is 😩 I’m gonna have to rewatch all these earlier episodes because I forgot how much of a car crash they were 😂😂😂

• Haha

Poor Sue. I love Billie’s facial expressions, they say it all! It’s just a bit of fun for goodness sake, not like they were getting a ouija board out! Disrespectful to Sue and her traditions too!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet Sue and Billie witch about Paul and Gaynor all the time. Remember how anti Surrey they were when Sam first started talking about moving

Reactions: 28
I just didn’t understand why no one stood up to her. It was when she said about her saying no means no or something, if I was Sue I would have probably said something. It’s her daughter ffs and Sam obviously didn’t have a problem with it because she said she done it with Paul 🙄

Reactions: 11
I just didn’t understand why no one stood up to her. It was when she said about her saying no means no or something, if I was Sue I would have probably said something. It’s her daughter ffs and Sam obviously didn’t have a problem with it because she said she done it with Paul 🙄
I agree, I felt quite sorry for Sue and Billie! Called out like they were naughty children.
The way Gaynor was going on you'd think they'd suggested dabbling in a bit of devil worshipping! 🙄
I know Billie especially can stand up for herself but I don't think they wanted to upset Gaynor further. Oh to have been a fly on the wall when Sue and Billie got home!

Just remembered, that clip of BBP going into the sea and Gaynor perving over him, I remember her calling him 'James Bond'!!! Hahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just thought I’d let you all know that tomorrow is my 30th birthday. Is it too short notice to get the same hat Sam wore on hers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.