Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when Gaynor wouldn’t let them do this game at the baby shower. Absolutely killed the vibe, and Sue was so livid 😂 and Sam said nothing! Gaynor is so overbearing but I do miss her car crash additions to the show, she’s not been let loose for ages

OK magazine who always write about them have referred to Nelly as Nancy in that article 😂

They've also got the story below but you have to pay to read the rest of it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember when she came back from Moldova and was very emotional crying and BBP and Rosie were hugging her. Then it zoomed in on Baby Paul and he was totally disinterested, he was watching TV? Even my boyfriend picked up on it and said, he wants to get back to his toy room.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember when she came back from Moldova and was very emotional crying and BBP and Rosie were hugging her. Then it zoomed in on Baby Paul and he was totally disinterested, he was watching TV? Even my boyfriend picked up on it and said, he wants to get back to his toy room.
Little Paul never seems particularly engaged, just like Big Paul.

Reactions: 12
Yes, at one point I thought he might be on the spectrum as he had similarities to my goddaughter. But, I genuinely think it’s more how the pamper to him which is a shame.
I think he's just been around BBP too much and his behaviour has rubbed off on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anytime I’ve tuned in the child has his head in a phone or iPad. He probably has no concept of engaging. I could be wrong as I’m not a regular watcher.

I did understand the reluctance to send him to nursery, if your home and your Happy to have your kids home it’s a big transition but it’s good for them to see other kids and interact with kids their one ages. I thought it was sad Paul wasn’t open to even considering it during a conversation with sam

Reactions: 6
I reckon they had Christmas at home, flew to the Maldives for her birthday, had 4 days there and he proposed then they came back and that's why it has all been hidden.

The newspapers reckons she didn't film while over there so I reckon it will be OK mag photos for the proposal and she will say it's a work trip for that reason. How utterly unromantic to treat your proposal as a work trip.

I bet the proposal pics will be inside so you can't tell if it's abroad or not!!

• Heart
Im just on the last episode of the Mummy Diaries, where BP is starting school and he doesnt want to get up on his first day ...

Pressed send too soon in my frustration ! SO SAM RINGS THE SCHOOL TO TELL THEM HE DOESNT WANT TO GET UP AND SHE DOESNT WANT TO FORCE HIM! WTF?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon they had Christmas at home, flew to the Maldives for her birthday, had 4 days there and he proposed then they came back and that's why it has all been hidden.

The newspapers reckons she didn't film while over there so I reckon it will be OK mag photos for the proposal and she will say it's a work trip for that reason. How utterly unromantic to treat your proposal as a work trip.

I bet the proposal pics will be inside so you can't tell if it's abroad or not!!
It’s a good theory but I don’t think any magazine would go near a photo shoot in the Maldives right now. People were being called out for going on holiday long before Sam left on hers. OK mag would get so much vitriol from its readers. That’s what people like Sam don’t get, lockdown is SO HARD for people and we don’t want to see wealthy morons jetting off for a nice break.

Reactions: 15
Im just on the last episode of the Mummy Diaries, where BP is starting school and he doesnt want to get up on his first day ...

Pressed send too soon in my frustration ! SO SAM RINGS THE SCHOOL TO TELL THEM HE DOESNT WANT TO GET UP AND SHE DOESNT WANT TO FORCE HIM! WTF?!!!
Omg what?! I physically can't watch their programme because it pisses me off so much that these people have landed up so well of with no hard work or talent! So did he miss his first day of school? Both of mine were up at the crack of dawn for their first day of school. I remember my eldest coming through to wake me up in full school uniform! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Valentines proposal maybe?! I still don't think he did it on holiday, I think if it was a magazine deal it would have been out by now surely?? I originally thought this but I just think she knew people would kick off at her holiday photos so didn't post any.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Valentines proposal maybe?! I still don't think he did it on holiday, I think if it was a magazine deal it would have been out by now surely?? I originally thought this but I just think she knew people would kick off at her holiday photos so didn't post any.
Paul is never going to propose. I’m intrigued to see when the new series starts if Sam addresses her and her family’s tan in January

Reactions: 10
It’s a good theory but I don’t think any magazine would go near a photo shoot in the Maldives right now. People were being called out for going on holiday long before Sam left on hers. OK mag would get so much vitriol from its readers. That’s what people like Sam don’t get, lockdown is SO HARD for people and we don’t want to see wealthy morons jetting off for a nice break.
Which is why I reckon photos will be indoors so you can't identify where they are.

And if they release the photos for a nice smooshy valentine's edition, people couldn't possibly think it happened abroad!

Unless OK mag use freelance photographers who are happy to travel for work 🤷‍♀️

We will never know when he proposed but I reckon she's definitely engaged now. She definitely went abroad.

Save it for Valentines day and it sells more copies. Truth is, we will never know when he proposed if he has.

It would have been easier for BBP to propose on her 30th birthday, he doesn't have to think of a gift that isn't another tit handbag as a proposal is all she ever wanted 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s definitely up to something. No stories for days! I’ve noticed her sister in law (not really) hasn’t done any stories either...maybe meeting up or she’s been told off from the ASA for not making her Ad swipe ups clear enough 💁🏻‍♀️...I’ve reported it 3 times now 😋🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she’s screwed, Ok mag and ITV won’t want a Maldives engagement story because they will get so much backlash.

If she’s engaged they will have to fake it (well we know BBP has faked it the first time 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe they've caught covid and feeling extremely stupid for breaking the rules like they were invincible

Reactions: 9
Billie hasn't got any stories t the min either or greg. Not sure how long it's been.

Reactions: 5
Omg what?! I physically can't watch their programme because it pisses me off so much that these people have landed up so well of with no hard work or talent! So did he miss his first day of school? Both of mine were up at the crack of dawn for their first day of school. I remember my eldest coming through to wake me up in full school uniform! 😂
Nanny sue had come round specially to be part of it, rosie had her hair specially greased back but BP was in bed looking sad. BBP went and laid down with him in his bed and then ta da! BP was up and dressed, hair sllicked back like a teddy boy! He seemed to have been bribed with his dads phone, cos he was glued to it from then on.

Reactions: 7
Nanny sue had come round specially to be part of it, rosie had her hair specially greased back but BP was in bed looking sad. BBP went and laid down with him in his bed and then ta da! BP was up and dressed, hair sllicked back like a teddy boy! He seemed to have been bribed with his dads phone, cos he was glued to it from then on.
Wow! 😂 imagine being the school administrator & getting that phone call! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.