Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole grammar thing has me sitting on my hands to stop me commenting! I’d say its a teacher thing, but then I think its just a vaguely educated thing!!!
Though my other half does tell me off when I correct people to their face! I don’t mean to sometimes it just slips out. My biggest bug bear is “we was” seen instead of saw and yous !!!!

Reactions: 14
The whole grammar thing has me sitting on my hands to stop me commenting! I’d say its a teacher thing, but then I think its just a vaguely educated thing!!!
Though my other half does tell me off when I correct people to their face! I don’t mean to sometimes it just slips out. My biggest bug bear is “we was” seen instead of saw and yous !!!!
Youse lot 🤣🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me too. I hate ‘we was’ or ‘you was’ and ‘yous’, awful 😂

Reactions: 10
I can’t stand we was either, sounds so uneducated.

For some reason I don’t mind youse, I quite like how it sounds 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand we was either, sounds so uneducated.

For some reason I don’t mind youse, I quite like how it sounds 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂
I’d say “yous” may be more of a colloquial habit from Essex as a lot of Essex/ surrounding areas say this, but most people aren’t stupid enough to actually write yous when typing/ writing/ emailing. The rest is just poor grammar and lack of basic language skills

Lol me and my hubby are from Hertfordshire so not too far from Essex but far enough !!!! And I was re reading a message from my hubby and he wrote yous (meaning me and our kids) hahaha I mustn’t of taken any notice at the time but my god when I re read I mentioned to him babe can you not use that word it’s very Essex she very common and you sound like a dick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’d say “yous” may be more of a colloquial habit from Essex as a lot of Essex/ surrounding areas say this, but most people aren’t stupid enough to actually write yous when typing/ writing/ emailing. The rest is just poor grammar and lack of basic language skills

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Same in Scotland. I’ll say it but never ever write it!

Reactions: 3
Yep I agree to some degree about the saying vs writing for instance I might say “youse lot are driving me mad to the kids” but would never write it

I'm from Essex and I don't say 'yous', 'we was' or 'youse lot'.
I can't stand how (especially) BBP can't say 'th' properly, like when he says Samanfa! 😩😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does Sam say munfs? Learn to speak! They know it’s spelt months!

Reactions: 6
Lol me and my hubby are from Hertfordshire so not too far from Essex but far enough !!!! And I was re reading a message from my hubby and he wrote yous (meaning me and our kids) hahaha I mustn’t of taken any notice at the time but my god when I re read I mentioned to him babe can you not use that word it’s very Essex she very common and you sound like a dick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
We aren’t all illiterate thickos in Essex Thank you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
‘As an amateur photographer I know all about the lighting’ smug cow 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘As an amateur photographer I know all about the lighting’ smug cow 😉
I know all about trying to trick my followers into thinking we don’t have a tan from a forbidden holiday, I just adjust the light. Amateur, absolutely in everything she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who held my breath with DOI when Arthur/Arfa came on? I honestly expected him to shout out ‘bollocks’ again or something similar :LOL: I’m a bit disappointed he never.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.