Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still in Surrey guys, just in case no one knew that she moved there 🙄 why does she always have to mention it? 😂😂

EA32A9DD-4F29-40E1-8828-BDB7574918EB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Here’s the massive garden in my rented gaff and i sell my soul, dignity and kids to pay the landlord’s mortgage every month ( or monfff as she would pronounce month)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine constantly wishing your sister and her dance partner good luck, but in doing so you constantly post selfies and pictures of yourself and your children 🤣, I don’t get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She’s so pigshit thick she would claim she doesn’t know about the pandemic as they don’t watch British News as baby Paul only watches news in international languages. She thinks wearing a mask is a new accessory that she can turn into an earning opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah looks like they're both at it. That cardigan pic is Billie and she was wearing Olivia Rubin on holiday last year

Screenshot_20210124-184537_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She is so disgusting. Why hasn’t she been fined more than enough evidence

Reactions: 3
I wonder which of them isn’t watching billie at home? Someone’s out in the 4x4. Obvs an essential journey at 7pm in the snow. 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s BBP, meeting his mum for a quick smooch
He wouldn’t stick around to watch Billie. He is not interested in Sam or her family, yuk why would he hang around Sam and watch her sister when he can be away smooching gaynor

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wouldn’t imagine that Billie designed that cardigan for minnies - it’s more likely she’s just bought it from a wholesaler

Oh definitely, there's no way they design stuff. But they know exactly what other peoples designs look like and don't need to be selling copies

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.