Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this thread but I don’t get the Boris Johnson number 1 fan references, can someone tell me?

Reactions: 3
I love this thread but I don’t get the Boris Johnson number 1 fan references, can someone tell me?
When she was filming The Mummy Diaries in the first lockdown she said she had permission from the government, or something similar.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When it was announced that the Mummy Diaries was coming back and she posted about it someone asked how they'd been able to film, she said they'd been given special permission from the government. She swiftly deleted this comment but i'm sure there's screenshots in a previous thread. Then it became a running joke that it was because Boris was a big fan of the show and knew the world just NEEDED another series of their shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Boris let her film for her show while everyone was in lockdown, Boris allowed her to mingle with lots of family over Christmas while being in tier 4, Boris allowed her to go away Boxing Day while being in tier 4, Boris allowed her to continue filming for the mummy diaries, even though we are still in lockdown with over 1K deaths a day.. but whatever our Sam wants 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did Kirk and Mark box each other? Of course Mark won 🙄
I know Elliot and Lewis did and Elliot completely floored Lewis

I think Mark and Kirk did? There was something. I think there was a rivalry between bars as well as Kirk obviously had Sugar Hut and Mark set up a wanky bar that got petrol bombed before it opened I think

Reactions: 6

I think Mark and Kirk did? There was something. I think there was a rivalry between bars as well as Kirk obviously had Sugar Hut and Mark set up a wanky bar that got petrol bombed before it opened I think
Wanky bar😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So today on the MUMMY DIARIES... the Knightley-still not proposed-Faiers are going fishing!!
Sam: Little Paul! Big Paul! Cardboard box! Look at this fish!
Little Paul: *still in bed*
Sam: who are you texting Paul?
BBP: *sexting Gaynor*
Where's Rosie? No one knows

• Haha
Reactions: 67
So today on the MUMMY DIARIES... the Knightley-still not proposed-Faiers are going fishing!!
Sam: Little Paul! Big Paul! Cardboard box! Look at this fish!
Little Paul: *still in bed*
Sam: who are you texting Paul?
BBP: *sexting Gaynor*
Where's Rosie? No one knows
Sexting Gaynor 😅😂🤣!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I wonder how many nhs staff would have liked to take their kids for a day out where nobody else is allowed in?
I’d just like to give my child, who is a nurse, their Christmas presents. We don’t have a clue when we can do it but we’re sucking it up because it’s not about us, it’s about the greater good.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Yes Mark and Kirk did. Mark and his massive ego won, I think.

Marks an arse, he made such a huge deal when Caroline Flack died yet no mention of Mick. He’s another disgrace.

Reactions: 4
And she continually gets away with it. I was going to message the fish place and ask how this is allowed but I don’t want to get that man into trouble. I can’t comment on her stories as she’s blocked me!!
Email potato as they have said they have told to follow the rules yet she dosent

Reactions: 5
The fact that BBP is such a smug big head just makes the infamous Gaynor smooch even more hilarious. He will never ever be able to live it down! Its just so weird and embarrassing, and in turn it makes Sam look like a tit, love it 😂

Reactions: 9
Yes Mark and Kirk did. Mark and his massive ego won, I think.

Marks an arse, he made such a huge deal when Caroline Flack died yet no mention of Mick. He’s another disgrace.
He is an arse but Caroline’s suicide was announced quickly ... have they officially announced Mick died from self inflicting injuries yet ? Mario being the bleep he is mentioned suicide. Whilst it’s likely, until it’s official no one should connect the 2. Imagine if he sent that tweet then died from a heart attack - how twatish will the towie crew who hash tagged it

It’s so disrespectful to the family for z listers to suggest the cause of death without it being announced officially

Reactions: 10
He is an arse but Caroline’s suicide was announced quickly ... have they officially announced Mick died from self inflicting injuries yet ? Mario being the bleep he is mentioned suicide. Whilst it’s likely, until it’s official no one should connect the 2. Imagine if he sent that tweet then died from a heart attack - how twatish will the towie crew who hash tagged it

It’s so disrespectful to the family for z listers to suggest the cause of death without it being announced officially
Very true. I think it’s just because of the final tweet and he was in debt you assume it was suicide. I guess that’s why so many have. Very sad whatever has happened.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.