Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh definitely, there's no way they design stuff. But they know exactly what other peoples designs look like and don't need to be selling copies
I’m not sticking up for billie especially as Sam def has form, what she did with forever sewing was absolutely despicable but I think it’s a bit ott on this occasion, the original cardigan is £250, so I would consider this designer, so many high street brands copy what comes off the catwalks and make cheaper designs, it’s just the way of the fashion world, plus the rainbow stuff is literally everywhere at the moment, most boutiques have some version of one of her jumpers in at the moment which they almost def bought from wholesalers and they might not even know who Olivia Rubin is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
nothing from our sam since her t shirt photoshoot

Sam will be seething that billie is through

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m not sticking up for Billie either however it’s a bit rich for a designer to get their knickers in a twist over this. Primark, Boohoo, M&S, everyone has been ripping off high end designs with very close copies since time began. Rainbows are everywhere, they have been for ages now. It was obvious the next step would be pastels for spring/summer. Minnies won’t be the only ones stocking them

Reactions: 17
I think it would be a kick in the teeth to see a celeb wearing your design one minute and then ripping it off the next.
I'm not disputing what you're saying. It happens all the time. Just wish these sisters would get some originality

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well, I watched DoI, as I predicted, Billie was steered and carried around the ice by her partner. How on earth did she get through? She will never be able to do those independent moves that are coming up. She is so wooden, no sensuality in her body whatsoever.

Reactions: 14
Well, I watched DoI, as I predicted, Billie was steered and carried around the ice by her partner. How on earth did she get through? She will never be able to do those independent moves that are coming up. She is so wooden, no sensuality in her body whatsoever.
Like a mannequin on the ice!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does Sam still raise money and awareness for the Irish children’s charity? Just scrolling through her insta and the last post about them was March 2020.

The charity posted on insta in September 2020 thanking Luiza and someone else for PPE and wheelchairs... wasn’t sure if it was just for TMD purposes only 🙄

Reactions: 3
Does Sam still raise money and awareness for the Irish children’s charity? Just scrolling through her insta and the last post about them was March 2020.

The charity posted on insta in September 2020 thanking Luiza and someone else for PPE and wheelchairs... wasn’t sure if it was just for TMD purposes only 🙄
Do you mean the charity in Moldova ? They still have their just giving page and Luisa often runs giveaways which Sam reposts. I think bringing Sam in worked well for them both. Luisa needed somebody with a big following to raise awareness for a charity that she has supported privately for a long time, and Sam needed content for the mummy diaries.
I think it’s a great cause but I can’t stand the idea of bringing Sam in so it makes her look good. Plus we know Sam dips in and out of supporting charity whilst showing off how much money she has so it’s not in good taste in my opinion.

Reactions: 4
I suspect their management company have been keeping the phone lines red hot voting for her!

Reactions: 4
I actually really want Billie to do well on DOI.. when she was standing and the vote was being announced I could really imagine Sam willing her to be in the skate off.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do they ALL say ‘you was’??? I don’t believe every single school in Essex teaches this.
They don’t. Some of us are actually well educated .... these morons do the county’s reputation no good. (I accept it’s not great anyway sadly 😂).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m not sticking up for billie especially as Sam def has form, what she did with forever sewing was absolutely despicable but I think it’s a bit ott on this occasion, the original cardigan is £250, so I would consider this designer, so many high street brands copy what comes off the catwalks and make cheaper designs, it’s just the way of the fashion world, plus the rainbow stuff is literally everywhere at the moment, most boutiques have some version of one of her jumpers in at the moment which they almost def bought from wholesalers and they might not even know who Olivia Rubin is 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agree! As much as I can’t stand either of them I think everyone copies each other! I mean look how many places have their own YSL dupe 🤷🏽‍♀️ For example I bought one of those booty vases when they first came out and now I see them everywhere!. Plus look how many different brands of bread there are in tescos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bet she’d have loved to have been on the link from home on DOI like Greg and the kids - could have all been wearing their matching t-shirts 🙄 Greg didn’t have all that crap, just a homemade banner which was perfect. I deliberately voted for anyone other than Billie though, so wooden and with that rictus smile on her face with no personality. She couldn’t even point in time!

Reactions: 11
Bet she’d have loved to have been on the link from home on DOI like Greg and the kids - could have all been wearing their matching t-shirts 🙄 Greg didn’t have all that crap, just a homemade banner which was perfect. I deliberately voted for anyone other than Billie though, so wooden and with that rictus smile on her face with no personality. She couldn’t even point in time!
I don’t understand why she did those t-shirts...what a complete waste of money. She’s sooooo desperate to stay in the limelight 😂😂😂 yep I didn’t use my votes on Billie. I didn’t think she was very good

Reactions: 6
Someone on here suggested watching baby diaries on Brit box. I watched it last night ... WTF!!!! That kiss between Paul and Gaynor my partner just looked at me and went ... that’s his mum!?!?!?
the pressure on her to have a home birth etc all so strange and controlling. BBP: “I don’t want a cesarean”
Just all so odd and controlling / manipulative

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
How strange is Greg's picture 😐

Also Billie hasn't got good feedback on DOI Instagram

Reactions: 3
I noticed all of the comments on her page were positive so they must be deleting negative comments.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.