Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on here suggested watching baby diaries on Brit box. I watched it last night ... WTF!!!! That kiss between Paul and Gaynor my partner just looked at me and went ... that’s his mum!?!?!?
the pressure on her to have a home birth etc all so strange and controlling. BBP: “I don’t want a cesarean”
Just all so odd and controlling / manipulative
It was me :) I needed someone else from this thread to see it again. I completely forgot most of what happened. But yes, so so controlling it's ridiculous. She really would do anything for him and all she could say about the way he was is that 'he's particular'. She must have said it about 20 times but that's all she could say about him.

Reactions: 7
My daughter and I remember that episode he kissed his Mum, and for weeks we kept looking at each other doing the impression. We would burst out laughing every time we went to kiss 😂😂😂😂 We could never follow it through for laughter, She was about 10 at the time. We still laugh at it now. What a freak show, who would even kiss their mother like that? It’s just bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I never watched the first series, I only started watching when Billie joined. So I’ve never seen the kiss in action. I just went onto YouTube and it’s the first thing that pops up for his name. 😂

Also, the controlling bit - he’s a grade A narcissist. I hope she dumps him and goes back to her family.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had to go watch it again, cried with laughter at the backing track ‘let me lick you up and down....’ 😂😂😂😂 Legend whoever made that.

I remember him asking her to make him beans on toast when she had just had her baby, and breast feeding. What a prick!

Sam, surely you can’t that this is ok? Lying saying she sees it as normal. She’s with him because she wants to be like Billie in a normal relationship, all for show. Wants the happy ending but sadly she won’t get it with him. It’s like some weird cult she’s involved in.

Reactions: 14
I think she got pregnant by him so quickly she didn’t really know what he was like.
She’s desperate to give her kids the stable upbringing she wanted as child so she has settled for him.
You can tell her family don’t like him and it’s very clear to see how controlling he is. Isolating her from her family is a massive red flag but she won’t leave. A failed relationship doesn’t suit her image.

Reactions: 20
Also when Sam had been shopping for some baby clothes and she had to return them as he only wanted pain white babygros for the baby 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I just watched that YouTube video, absolutely howling 🤣🤣🤣 thats not right is it? What an absolute prick he is to Sam too

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“I don’t want a cesarean” says a man who will never have to give birth, and who may never nearly die giving birth and would need an emergency c section to save himself and his unborn child. Ok then 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I never watched the show, I’ve seen the odd clip but did he really say he didn’t want a section?
I remember asking my hubby if Breast feeding was important to him when I was pregnant. He said well it would be my preference and if you could and were willing I’d be thrilled but if not food is food.
How come they’ve not bought and he seems unwilling to marry her?
I understand marriage isn’t for everyone

I never watched the show, I’ve seen the odd clip but did he really say he didn’t want a section?
I remember asking my hubby if Breast feeding was important to him when I was pregnant. He said well it would be my preference and if you could and were willing I’d be thrilled but if not food is food.
How come they’ve not bought and he seems unwilling to marry her?
I understand marriage isn’t for everyone
Yes he really did say that. He wants a natural birth.
She's been begging him for marriage since the first ever episode, she needs to give it a rest now.

Also when Gaynor was crying saying Baby Paul is her best friend, you could tell how embarrassed Sam was.

He’s SO odd at the beginning
You mean the whole way through right? Because he still is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm watching Baby Diaries as inspired by this thread. Paul and the mum are a pair of crackpots, and he's a lazy prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Him going for a nap when she was in labour, I'd have belted him one 👊
The Spanish lesson for BP. FFS 😂 I remember that and thinning what a twit at the time 😄

Im watching S1 of the MD and it began from when BP was a few months old. Is there a series when she was pregnant with BP? I can’t remember.

• Haha
The Spanish lesson for BP. FFS 😂 I remember that and thinning what a twit at the time 😄

Im watching S1 of the MD and it began from when BP was a few months old. Is there a series when she was pregnant with BP? I can’t remember.
The Baby Diaries. It's on Britbox

Reactions: 2
Enjoy! I want to smack BBP about nonstop 😂
In his words ‘I want to lock her up’ when she was pregnant. What a control freak! She’s just a baby making machine for him, he has no emotions, nothing. He’s a right odd bod. I’d forgotten how odd he came across in this series 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.