Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is an arse but Caroline’s suicide was announced quickly ... have they officially announced Mick died from self inflicting injuries yet ? Mario being the bleep he is mentioned suicide. Whilst it’s likely, until it’s official no one should connect the 2. Imagine if he sent that tweet then died from a heart attack - how twatish will the towie crew who hash tagged it

It’s so disrespectful to the family for z listers to suggest the cause of death without it being announced officially
All that's been in the papers is that the Police aren't treating it as suspicious, which seems to mean suicide in most cases. Nothing has been confirmed but there will have to be an inquest at the Coroners Court.

I've seen on Instagram I think, one of the Sugar Hut Honeys posted and some me asked if he'd died and they said his mental health finally got the better of him

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yes Mark and Kirk did. Mark and his massive ego won, I think.

Marks an arse, he made such a huge deal when Caroline Flack died yet no mention of Mick. He’s another disgrace.
Mark DID post a tribute. I'm no fan of his but it was the first one I saw. It's on twitter.

Reactions: 9
Mark DID post a tribute. I'm no fan of his but it was the first one I saw. It's on twitter.
How weird.

So Mark says he hasn't acknowledged it because he hardly knew him and it wouldn't be right and sent his best to Kirk during some interview the day after, yet he tweeted about it the night before?!

Even Jess posted about a good few hours before Mark did, did the majority of Towie cast

Reactions: 3
And she continually gets away with it. I was going to message the fish place and ask how this is allowed but I don’t want to get that man into trouble. I can’t comment on her stories as she’s blocked me!!

definitely worth asking the question - she gets away with far too much and then has the audacity to just keep doing it, no-one appears to challenge it...ITV keep enabling it with her silly show.

Reactions: 7
How come Sam and Michelle Keegan follow each other on Instagram? I genuinally wouldn’t follow anyone my other half has shagged or chased 😂

Reactions: 11
Look at ME where I BOUGHT these T-shirt’s from so we can show off on Instagram and make it about US whilst pretending to support Billie. God she’s an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Look at ME where I BOUGHT these T-shirt’s from so we can show off on Instagram and make it about US whilst pretending to support Billie. God she’s an embarrassment
I highly doubt those tacky t-shirts were paid for! We know how manf likes to preach about supporting small businesses whilst ripping them off and begging for free stuff 🤫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They are filming mummy diaries so she's only showing support so she gets enough camera time off Billie on mummy diaries

Reactions: 19
I’ll be supporting anyone BUT Billie 😂😂
Me too. I don’t ever vote on programmes like this but I will register and vote just to give my votes to someone else. Although a (very) small part of me would like her to do well, just to see Manfa’s reaction.

Reactions: 7
Me too. I don’t ever vote on programmes like this but I will register and vote just to give my votes to someone else. Although a (very) small part of me would like her to do well, just to see Manfa’s reaction.
I’m sure if she doesn’t do well Manfa will complain and slag everyone else off just like she did about Billies new neighbours when planning permission was refused on the new house!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I highly doubt those tacky t-shirts were paid for! We know how manf likes to preach about supporting small businesses whilst ripping them off and begging for free stuff 🤫
There was a story post a few days ago asking for T shirt printing companies to DM....clearly her asking for free stuff on the sly, lo and behold printed Billie t shirts appear 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m sure if she doesn’t do well Manfa will complain and slag everyone else off just like she did about Billies new neighbours when planning permission was refused on the new house!
I like those neighbours 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.