Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange dreams of Bill Nighy after seeing Gaynor’s pic 😂🤯🤢

baby Paul Tony and baby Tony Paul will forever make me laugh. I cannot get past it. It’s so sadly lame yet so so funny.

This thread cracks me up. Thank you for the lockdown laughs. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The daily mail article is hilarious, I think the writer must be a frustrated novelist! ”wearing her brunette tresses loosely round her shoulders!”:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who is the Nanny for? BBP or LP? Didn't she have to pack BBP's cases and load their car for their holiday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Louisa said on the Recent podcast she knows lots of people who have nannies but make out they don’t I instantly thought Sam

Reactions: 15
‘ You was always so kind’. I hope the private school teaches baby Paul better English!
You can take the girl out of Essex.....she will always be a chav...no matter how many times she shops in F&M or how many times she puts on her fake accent she’ll still be a CHAV!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You can take the girl out of Essex.....she will always be a chav...no matter how many times she shops in F&M or how many times she puts on her fake accent she’ll still be a CHAV!!!
I can’t believe she hasn’t had elocution lessons

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she hasn’t had elocution lessons
She will do now after reading on here! It always makes me laugh when she talks on her stories with her fake accent but the amount of times she says erm is just embarrassing. Thick as tit!

She will do now after reading on here! It always makes me laugh when she talks on her stories with her fake accent but the amount of times she says erm is just embarrassing. Thick as tit!
Her latest stories...I can’t even 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ When is this stupid cow going to realise that going fishing isn’t essential ffs

Her latest stories...I can’t even 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ When is this stupid cow going to realise that going fishing isn’t essential ffs
6DAE1FFA-4DE1-4989-9DDC-195BA3B2660B.jpeg

No mask and no social distancing!!

6DAE1FFA-4DE1-4989-9DDC-195BA3B2660B.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
And funny how little Paul really wanted too ... does anybody care what Rosie really wants to do 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Great 2 metre distance from the man at the lake on the non essential fishing trip...

Reactions: 14
‘ You was always so kind’. I hope the private school teaches baby Paul better English!
I noticed a few of the TOWIE lot said ‘you was’ in their stories to Mick, Sure Gemma was one. Thick as mince.

Why the hell were they stood so close to an elderly man, no masks on or anything! Sam, you absolute joke! If you give him covid it could be fatal, stupid bint, hasn’t she seen the news since last night?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her latest stories infuriate me to no end. She is out fishing, and has photographed BBP and an elderly gentleman (who is clearly an instructor or someone they have met there) with no masks on, and not observing social distancing!! Her ignorance and stupidity really knows no bounds. Firstly, to disregard the rules like this and put everyone in danger ... and secondly, to be so thick as to post it to her massive following and openly admit (especially after that Maldives trip) that they are breaking the rules again. Idiots.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.