Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest stories infuriate me to no end. She is out fishing, and has photographed BBP and an elderly gentleman (who is clearly an instructor or someone they have met there) with no masks on, and not observing social distancing!! Her ignorance and stupidity really knows no bounds. Firstly, to disregard the rules like this and put everyone in danger ... and secondly, to be so thick as to post it to her massive following and openly admit (especially after that Maldives trip) that they are breaking the rules again. Idiots.
And she continually gets away with it. I was going to message the fish place and ask how this is allowed but I don’t want to get that man into trouble. I can’t comment on her stories as she’s blocked me!!

Reactions: 10
Her latest stories infuriate me to no end. She is out fishing, and has photographed BBP and an elderly gentleman (who is clearly an instructor or someone they have met there) with no masks on, and not observing social distancing!! Her ignorance and stupidity really knows no bounds. Firstly, to disregard the rules like this and put everyone in danger ... and secondly, to be so thick as to post it to her massive following and openly admit (especially after that Maldives trip) that they are breaking the rules again. Idiots.
Totally agree. She's also driven 30mins to get there, it's not local. Why doesn't she get it??

Reactions: 13
Totally agree. She's also driven 30mins to get there, it's not local. Why doesn't she get it??
Because she thinks she can do what she wants. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again...THE only way she will stop her selfish ways is if she or one of her family gets sick with this virus. It sounds harsh but I honestly think it’s the only thing that will stop and make her think about what’s she’s doing.

Reactions: 12
Come on now guys, we all know that Manfa’s collagen tampons kill the covid virus! She can do what she wants as long as she has her daily tampon 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve only just joined this thread and just started following Sam again as I had to unfollow last year, she drove me mad. She just infuriates me how she thinks she’s not an Essex girl and has forgotten her roots. Anyway.... when did she go to the Maldives?

Reactions: 2
Because she thinks she can do what she wants. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again...THE only way she will stop her selfish ways is if she or one of her family gets sick with this virus. It sounds harsh but I honestly think it’s the only thing that will stop and make her think about what’s she’s doing.
Literally nothing will stand in the way of her producing riveting ‘content’ such as this

Reactions: 3
This will go down as ‘filming’ by the way folks, ITV and the production company should be seriously ashamed of themselves. Of course if anyone else fancies going fishing you need to be aware of this...

• This is a strictly limited resumption of LOCAL fishing and very different to how we have been allowed to operate since May.
  • We are in a National Lockdown and this must be respected. The law requires a ‘reasonable excuse’ to leave your home or penalties will apply.
  • The Government has recognised that fishing can be seen as exercise, which is expressly permitted under the lockdown rules, although outdoor recreation is not.
  • Organised sporting gatherings are prohibited so no match fishing.
  • The exercise is limited to once a day so no overnight fishing whatsoever.
  • To remain within the law you should follow the Government’s guidance, and only fish locally. If you have no local fishing available then you will have to take your daily exercise in other ways. Full Government guidance on travel can be found here

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Billie left a broken heart emoji on someone else's post, think it was Bobbis.

I can't see Sam or Billie doing that to be fair. Mark never liked Kirk though did he? Wasn't there some sort of rivalry between them?
Did Kirk and Mark box each other? Of course Mark won 🙄

Reactions: 4
I could let rip so much about Sam. I can’t stand her. Im a nice person and rare I’d say that about someone.
She’s just a girl from TOWIE who met a snob and wants to be all high and mighty like him. You can even see at times Billie and Greg can’t stand her. She’s jealous of Billie, I bet she was seething she got asked to do DOI, so had to post the balloons to get some attention on her.

Too good to be shown on the 10 year TOWIE show, barely saw her mug. Would Big Paul be jealous of her reactions to Joey scenes? I doubt it, he can’t stand her either that’s very clear. That’s why they rent, he doesn’t want to commit to a mortgage never mind a wedding.

She goes on so many holidays a year, not very stable for her kids, it’s OTT. Can’t even stick to lockdown rules and breaks them to go away. Like all these a listers do.

Why are airports packed with people anyway, aren’t we in a lockdown? I saw this on the news today. It’s because of pricks like Sam making out it’s ok to travel. Not setting a good example at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I could let rip so much about Sam. I can’t stand her. Im a nice person and rare I’d say that about someone.
She’s just a girl from TOWIE who met a snob and wants to be all high and mighty like him. You can even see at times Billie and Greg can’t stand her. She’s jealous of Billie, I bet she was seething she got asked to do DOI, so had to post the balloons to get some attention on her.

Too good to be shown on the 10 year TOWIE show, barely saw her mug. Would Big Paul be jealous of her reactions to Joey scenes? I doubt it, he can’t stand her either that’s very clear. That’s why they rent, he doesn’t want to commit to a mortgage never mind a wedding.

She goes on so many holidays a year, not very stable for her kids, it’s OTT. Can’t even stick to lockdown rules and breaks them to go away. Like all these a listers do.

Why are airports packed with people anyway, aren’t we in a lockdown? I saw this on the news today. It’s because of pricks like Sam making out it’s ok to travel. Not setting a good example at all.
I feel the same way about her. I don’t know what it is but she just really winds me up. There’s just nothing likeable about her. She’s aiming for this different life and completely forgetting her roots- nothing wrong with wanting nice things but she’s so fake and smug about everything. When her collagen came out I commented and asked if the company was publishing any scientific data to back up her claims. She came back with some smart arsed comments and told me to read the reviews. I’m still waiting to see the data that proves how good it is!

I feel the same way about her. I don’t know what it is but she just really winds me up. There’s just nothing likeable about her. She’s aiming for this different life and completely forgetting her roots- nothing wrong with wanting nice things but she’s so fake and smug about everything. When her collagen came out I commented and asked if the company was publishing any scientific data to back up her claims. She came back with some smart arsed comments and told me to read the reviews. I’m still waiting to see the data that proves how good it is!
She’s rude and up her own arse. I don’t mind Billie, she’s much nicer than Sam. Sam is just something else. Joey had a lucky escape there but I think she’s changed because of Paul, they’re a very odd match.

I noticed a few of the TOWIE lot said ‘you was’ in their stories to Mick, Sure Gemma was one. Thick as mince.

Why the hell were they stood so close to an elderly man, no masks on or anything! Sam, you absolute joke! If you give him covid it could be fatal, stupid bint, hasn’t she seen the news since last night?!
She doesn’t need to watch the news because the rules don’t apply to her.

Reactions: 5
I'm so angry watching how close they are to that elderly gentleman. So bloody unnecessary putting that poor man's life at risk for the sake of fishing because BP wants to go. My toddler wants to go to the zoo but we can't, get over it, go for a walk or something. They have taken Rosie to shops the last few days, she could have picked something up and given it to that man, bloody idiots. If she catches it and gets ill she will never publicise it because she knows she has broken so many rules and will get torn to shreds by followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.