Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s little Paul been this week, thought she would be showing us all how she manages to home school BP, drink her tampon sachets whilst dressed in Saint Avenue cruise wear this week 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where’s little Paul been this week, thought she would be showing us all how she manages to home school BP, drink her tampon sachets whilst dressed in Saint Avenue cruise wear this week 🥴
Baby Paul has got a key worker place at school because she’s an important member of society and the tit she peddles won’t sell itself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Baby Paul has got a key worker place at school because she’s an important member of society and the tit she peddles won’t sell itself.
I’m sure Boris granted it personally so she can carry on educating the nation with the mummy diaries 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Phase two: collagen tampons provide covid immmunity. As stated by Prof. BBP, winner of Nobel prize for his work finding a cure for crohns

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When’s the next series on?

I don’t mind Billie, her and agree are far more down to earth, but Sam i can’t stand. Not often I really dislike someone but she’s such a stuck up cow. I’m disgusted with her over Micks death. When they did the 10 year TOWIE show she was too good to mix with anyone else, rarely showed her reactions and it was like Joey who? I bet she told them not to show her reactions incase Big Paul wouldn’t propose, like he ever will. That lad is the strangest man, he has 2 kids with her yet she has to force him to show love or kiss her. She wants to get married and he couldn’t be any more unenthusiastic if he tried. She’s nothing like she used to be, she thinks she’s above all her old friends

Reactions: 15
Does she think she's too good to be associated with TOWIE now? Would do well to remember were it not for that show she'd be a nobody and probably skint.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The sisters both finally got around to Mick Norcross tributes on their Instagram stories not in a new posts so followers could reply to it in public.

Hello ladies welcome to the thread. Better late than never 🖐

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think she might be pregnant again? Not from how she looks but due to behaviour?

Reactions: 5
That religious post is uncalled for .. she is hardly a practising catholic or any other religion as far as I am aware! Very holy recently. Baby P is hiding as he will have a lovely tan that can’t be hidden.

Reactions: 20
She put up a religious quote o IG the other week. I am wondering if she is sucking up to Gaynor to keep Big Paul happy?
It's her last attempt to get him to marry her, she's tried cooking and cleaning that didn't work, so maybe playing the religious card and being the clone of mummy will finally land the catch of the century 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's her last attempt to get him to marry her, she's tried cooking and cleaning that didn't work, so maybe playing the religious card and being the clone of mummy will finally land the catch of the century 🙄
Tried everything else I suppose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just caught up here after a busy few days - thanks ladies, this thread has really made me laugh this morning 🤣 Paul Tony and Tony Paul being the highlight, not forgetting Gaynor’s gorge photo 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was just thinking that I bet neither of the Faiers girls will mention Mick. I’ve seen posts from lots of other TOWIE people but they are so far removed from there now - it’s beneath them.
Billie left a broken heart emoji on someone else's post, think it was Bobbis.

To be fair maybe they have communicated with the Norcross family directly, which would actually be much more sensitive that plastering it on their social media page. For example Mark Wright hasn’t posted anything and said in an interview this morning that he didn’t think it was the appropriate way to express his sympathy as he didn’t know him that well
I can't see Sam or Billie doing that to be fair. Mark never liked Kirk though did he? Wasn't there some sort of rivalry between them?

She finally decided to break her silence on Mick then
She probably reads here 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.