Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As for the hairdo,

1611337672979.jpeg

I see the mail have made a half decent job but they still can’t get the facts straight about Christmas when she was at home with her partner, her 2 kids, her nanny and several other people with so many cars there they couldn’t all fit on the driveway, breaking rules again. I also see she took the car to garsons, which is 5 minutes walk. Must have been a really big curry, wonder how many people she was cooking for?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is Sam too good to acknowledge Mick?
How very dare you question that, Sam lives in SURREY now in case you didn’t know 🙄
She can pretend her past didn’t happen as much as she likes, she’s just making herself look even more like a dick everyday now it’s embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How very dare you question that, Sam lives in SURREY now in case you didn’t know 🙄
She can pretend her past didn’t happen as much as she likes, she’s just making herself look even more like a dick everyday now it’s embarrassing
I can’t stand Sam. That post with all the balloons saying good luck to her sister, attention for herself more like, she can’t be left out. Jealous madam.

She is disgusting not acknowledging Mick and his family, she wouldn’t be where she is now without TOWIE.

Reactions: 18
I can’t stand Sam. That post with all the balloons saying good luck to her sister, attention for herself more like, she can’t be left out. Jealous madam.

She is disgusting not acknowledging Mick and his family, she wouldn’t be where she is now without TOWIE.
She is disgusting. That’s exactly it and hasn’t she demonstrated it over the last few weeks.

Reactions: 7
Yeah. Baby Paul's middle name is BBP brothers name and his Brothers child is called Tony and has Paul for a middle name. Flipping odd if you ask me.
I read this yesterday and I’m still laughing about it today 😂😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.