Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Paul said it was tradition in their family for the sons to have their dads name. He’s called Paul, his dad is called Paul and of course there is baby Paul. But where the hell did Tony come from?
Paul and Tony have different dads apparently. Maybe Big Tony's dad is Tony, or maybe he just decided he wanted to name his son after him.

Reactions: 3
Paul and Tony have different dads apparently. Maybe Big Tony's dad is Tony, or maybe he just decided he wanted to name his son after him.
Bloody weird though since BBP doesn’t even have anything to do with his Dad yet this ‘tradition’ is important.

Reactions: 13
I shouldn't be surprised that she found time to advertise something on Instagram but not to pay her respects about Mick Norcross.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I was just thinking that I bet neither of the Faiers girls will mention Mick. I’ve seen posts from lots of other TOWIE people but they are so far removed from there now - it’s beneath them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was just thinking that I bet neither of the Faiers girls will mention Mick. I’ve seen posts from lots of other TOWIE people but they are so far removed from there now - it’s beneath them.
They won't want to remind anyone thats where they started. Sam definitely won't want to draw attention to her towie roots incase we remember her career starring with her 'modelling.

Reactions: 19
They won't want to remind anyone thats where they started. Sam definitely won't want to draw attention to her towie roots incase we remember her career starring with her 'modelling.
Sam probably doesn’t know how to spell Mick.

I shouldn't be surprised that she found time to advertise something on Instagram but not to pay her respects about Mick Norcross.
Sums her up. Me, me, me,

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think it's disgusting both sisters have completely blanked him. It's one thing wanting to forget the show that made you well known, but it's another to not pay respect to someone they obviously knew really well for a lot of years and his son too.

Reactions: 28
I think it's disgusting both sisters have completely blanked him. It's one thing wanting to forget the show that made you well known, but it's another to not pay respect to someone they obviously knew really well for a lot of years and his son too.
Completely agree and it just shows exactly what they’re like...Sam’s probably breaking lockdown rules as she’s only posted about Gaynor and tampon collagen and Billie is promoting herself for DOI...bore off Billie I’ll be voting for anyone but you!!

Reactions: 12
Sam doesn’t want anything to do with her Essex roots. She only wants to be associated with Surrey and Maldives.

Reactions: 20
That is terrible, there’s no excuse for being totally lacking in empathy and kindness for the Norcross family! So awful, I really feel for his family.

Reactions: 16
Completely agree and it just shows exactly what they’re like...Sam’s probably breaking lockdown rules as she’s only posted about Gaynor and tampon collagen and Billie is promoting herself for DOI...bore off Billie I’ll be voting for anyone but you!!
Probably? Try every damn day.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That is terrible, there’s no excuse for being totally lacking in empathy and kindness for the Norcross family! So awful, I really feel for his family.
Came here to say the exact same thing, absolutely disgusting they haven’t acknowledged him at all, almost all towie cast members have posted something now. I have now unfollowed Sam after hearing about her going on holiday after Xmas and now this, awful so selfish.

Reactions: 15
She doesn’t seem to have the intelligence or capacity to think about anyone else other than herself

Reactions: 17
I came on here to say the same thing. I don't follow Sam as I can't stand her but checked her stories and nothing. Mark Wright is the same, they think they're better than the rest

Reactions: 10
To be fair maybe they have communicated with the Norcross family directly, which would actually be much more sensitive that plastering it on their social media page. For example Mark Wright hasn’t posted anything and said in an interview this morning that he didn’t think it was the appropriate way to express his sympathy as he didn’t know him that well

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.