Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion maybe but I feel bad for billie that this has come out on her bday and right before dancing on ice. Feel like it’s Sam that doesn’t give a shit but it affects billie too.
The Daily Mail got the timing just right. They knew it was Billie’s birthday. 🤣

I think Billie would have joined Sam and Paul if Dancing on Ice had not got in the way. Don’t be fooled into thinking she would not have gone away with them. They’re cut from the same cloth! 😂😉

Is Gaynor illiterate?? The spelling on that post. Jesus.
Does a Bear shit in the woods?🤣

Haha I thought the same thing! Clearly she never bothers with spell check or autocorrect 😂
When you have Suzy and Greg saying things like, “Love Yous” or “Yous two” Gaynor knows she is in good company in the illiterate stakes. 🤣

Never commented before but I am SO glad daily Mail have caught her out - I hope ITV do something!
If you real the Daily Mail article though, it sounds as though the reporter has been reading our posts on here. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
She probably just thought Luisa has gone away so why can’t I
Everyone knows Luisa Zissman is a self absorbed twat with no regard for the rules so you expect nothing less from her. Manf puts on the holier than thou act as her professional persona so she deserves all of the backlash she is facing.

I think Rosie got in the habit of sleeping in bed with them on holiday and she’s just too lazy to correct it until her bed arrives.
I’m surprised BP and BBP allow Manf in bed with them, poor forgotten Rosie probably has to sneak in.

• Haha

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
W

Whenever I see Ferne's kid her hair looks bedraggled and dirty it will probably end up so knotted it will have to be shaved off.
Ugh I can't bear Ferne. Liked her in TOWIE but the whole Arthur Collins business made me detest her especially as she made money off the back of it and bleated about how upset she was, when there were people left with life changing injuries. RANT OVA CHIK

• Heart
  • Haha

Mejustme

VIP Member
She put up a religious quote o IG the other week. I am wondering if she is sucking up to Gaynor to keep Big Paul happy?
It's her last attempt to get him to marry her, she's tried cooking and cleaning that didn't work, so maybe playing the religious card and being the clone of mummy will finally land the catch of the century 🙄

• Haha

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Billie is just as bad. She comes from a family with no morals. They take throughout life, they were brought up with criminals who just take off of others. This is what Sam and Billie have learned through life, just take, the consequences don’t matter!
If she wasn’t on DOI 💯 Billie would of travelled to the Maldives too.

• Heart

Summernights

VIP Member
I've just had the same, I subscribed to All Bits London then they sold my details on to Saint Avenue and got emails from them and now she's using my details again for her next stupid venture. Surely she isnt allowed to do this!!!!
I have now unsubscribed as I don't want anything from her.
This is illegal and a massive GDPR breach. You should report if you suspect this is what has happened

Summernights

VIP Member
I applaud Olivia Atwood who is openly encouraging and asking people to unfollow any celebs or reality tv stars who are caught flouting the rules

• Heart

YouDoYouHun

Never commented before but I am SO glad daily Mail have caught her out - I hope ITV do something!

Reactions: 25

Olive40

Watching the first series of the Mummy Diaries also, I had forgotten when Billie had her scan and Sam shouted out it’s a boy before the sonographer had chance to. Everything has to be about her! That was Billies moment.

• Wow

albie

Billie is just as bad. She comes from a family with no morals. They take throughout life, they were brought up with criminals who just take off of others. This is what Sam and Billie have learned through life, just take, the consequences don’t matter!
Exactly this! Don’t know why everyone thinks Billie wouldn’t go to the Maldives when the only reason she hasn’t is because she’s doing dancing on ice.

• Heart

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
How can she share stories on child trafficking and forced labor then follow someone like Katie Hopkins? Someone who has been banned from Twitter for being so vile. Honestly Sam, pick a side. She is playing a dangerous game.

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
One thing I love about Sam is that her face is literally incapable of hiding when she’s fuming / jealous / whatever. I can’t wait to see her praising Billie with her classic “not at all meaningful thoughts through gritted teeth” thing she does

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Just thought I’d let you all know that tomorrow is my 30th birthday. Is it too short notice to get the same hat Sam wore on hers?

• Haha
  • Heart

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
Well now I regret trying to find gaynor and Paul’s honeymoon moment after seeing this... 😂
Gaynor was clearly jealous so had to get the old girls out so Paul would give her attention
9AC11E98-A0F3-4CEA-9C33-6A7A1F6EE1BF.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Look at ME where I BOUGHT these T-shirt’s from so we can show off on Instagram and make it about US whilst pretending to support Billie. God she’s an embarrassment

• Haha

JackRusselTerrier

God, I’d forgotten Sam trying on wedding dresses in series 1 (obviously trying to steal the limelight from Billie who was actually engaged). Harping on about getting married, even then back Sue said she was ‘desperate’ to get married. “I want to be married before baby number 2” that lasted as long as her photography career 🙄

• Haha