Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably doing that to deflect from the bad press. I still don’t think they’re engaged. If they are it will be a PR stunt
I totally agree. She is either wearing a ring on that finger in the hope that rumours start swirling (and take away from her rule break) or they have actually got engaged, but only as a means of generating some positive press.

Reactions: 1
Looks like my comment has been deleted and I couldn’t see any bad comments at all... All brown nosing. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I bet anything that was her. I bet BBP has no idea he even has an insta account 🙄🤣
She 1000% is the one posting on his insta. The guy is practically mute... and certainly void of any emotion, so I find it hard to believe he is the one writing these heartfelt captions!! Everything (from the language right down to the emojis used) screams Sam😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She 1000% is the one posting on his insta. The guy is practically mute... and certainly void of any emotion, so I find it hard to believe he is the one writing these heartfelt captions!! Everything (from the language right down to the emojis used) screams Sam😂
Lmao OMG 😂 She's such a sad cow 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And she is the only person he follows, it’s definitely her managing it. He doesn’t even follow his own mum.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.