Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately I think she’ll get away with it. One daily mail article that will soon be forgotten, not to mention if she does get engaged they’ll be one of the first to write an article on it forgetting she broke the rules. Do any of the z listers ever face consequences ? No. Sam knows to just ride it out and it’ll be fine. It’s disgusting, and I’m ashamed of this celeb culture we have developed such a need for in recent years.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
You can see her incredibly bronzed chest in her stories with Rosie this morning, but she quickly moves her phone when she realises!

I really hope she’s shitting herself. People have been ‘cancelled’ for far less. Although I don’t agree with cancel culture completely, to lie, manipulate and hide things the way she has about her stupid holiday when the country is on its knees - needs some consequences.

Does anyone think she will apologise? I don’t think it’s in her nature. It’ll be deny until she dies.
I think she’s left it too long to apologise now so don’t think she’ll do it. And I agree that she’s probably shitting herself

Reactions: 8
She probably just thought Luisa has gone away so why can’t I
At least Luisa came out straight away to say she’d gone abroad (unless I missed her getting outed) and as far as I can tell it’s not a 2 week holiday (could say her whole life is a holiday)
She’s also got her husbands money to live on, if there’s any media backlash she won’t struggle to pay the mortgage if she loses any work because of it

Reactions: 13
I don’t think Billie has had Sam round for her birthday. I know they’re both pretty stupid but I think DOI is too big of a step up in Billie’s career for her to put it in jeopardy by having Sam round for pizza.

Sam has REALLY put her foot in it now, I think this will seriously damage her career but I think Billie’s will thrive. They don’t come as a package anymore. They live miles away from each other , have their own families, don’t have any joint business ventures together anymore.

BBP will be absolutely chuffed if she is no longer in the limelight. But what I don’t understand is they don’t have successful businesses and all of her income is from being a reality tv star/influencer. Where does he think the money would come from if this all ended??

I can’t believe she’s posting as normal on her Instagram stories. Laughing in bed with Rosie... does she really believe that we think she hasn’t seen the articles? I’m actually cringing for her.
DOI is a great step for Billie , it’s mainstream tv and if she does well, there’s a lot more that could follow. Let’s face it , Sam and the Mummy diaries initially only had viewings due to BP kissing his mum and also how he treated Sam like a slave when she was breastfeeding their son ( demanding beans on toast mid feed) with the subsequent series the last few years if Billie hadn’t been added along with the precocious Nelly then the series would have quietly been dropped. Sam seems to think most women aspire to be her in the big house and going on fabulous holidays but in fact most of us watch it to see the children’s appalling antics and her begging for a wedding ring which I always maintain once the series is about to bomb or interest in her drops, the tv producers will probably try and push BP into proposing to fill out another series.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The mummy diareswould not really be missed it's tat £shop TV. Would easily replaced by new tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The mummy diareswould not really be missed it's tat £shop TV. Would easily replaced by new tat.
It’s probably cheap as chips to make though and it’s become a ‘hate watch’ for everyone reeling at Sam and BBP’s messed up relationship. I think the Ferne programme is worse

Reactions: 14
I’m not defending Luisa but she’s come out and said she’ll be away until at least April to keep family together because her husband travels etc - I think that is different than going for a 2 week holiday and coming back in the thick of a pandemic and flouncing around possibly infecting the community. If you’ve got the means to go then go but stay gone until all this is over don’t go flitting back and fore because that’s where the danger is. Also on the last series of mummy diaries it showed that billie and Greg decided to stay in UK for holiday instead of hopping on the first plane to Spain like Samantha so maybe billie wouldn’t have gone if she didn’t have DOI either 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t think Greg and his family like Sam and BBP

Reactions: 20
It’s probably cheap as chips to make though and it’s become a ‘hate watch’ for everyone reeling at Sam and BBP’s messed up relationship. I think the Ferne programme is worse
Never watched Ferne's rubbish wonder how she is getting on in SA

Reactions: 6
Would be even funnier if he had actually done it at last and now she can’t sell it to a magazine cause every one is fuming with her 😂
This was my thinking too! If it was over shadowed by them breaking the rules - hilarious ! 😂

Reactions: 3
Sorry if I missed something, but how do we know they definitely went to the Maldives? Were they spotted on a flight or something?

Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed Sam has actually replied to a few of her fans for a change. 🤣🤣 I reckon she must have seen my Tattle post the other day in which I was slagging her off for not replying to fans. 🤣🤣

Would love her sponsors to drop her.
Trying to keep them on side by kissing arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just seen on her stories she’s saying about Rosie having trashed her room. Does Sam want her children never to play with their mound of toys? Wants the room looking photogenic each day. Why does she never seem to let her children be children? Her whole life seems to be sanitised.

Sorry if I missed something, but how do we know they definitely went to the Maldives? Were they spotted on a flight or something?
The fact that she went very silent on her Instagram and posted a black and white picture of them to hide their tans. Plus a whole host of other things.

Reactions: 9
I’d imagine manfa is keeping quiet as she thinks the huns might’ve missed the article and therefore she doesn’t want to draw their attention to it.
If Bbp did propose and ok footed the bill for a photo shoot then she can claim it was work when it comes out

Reactions: 5
The fact that she went very silent on her Instagram and posted a black and white picture of them to hide their tans. Plus a whole host of other things.
Yeah I know they've been away somewhere...just wondered how we know for sure its the Maldives?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.