Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as soon as she booked the Maldives she should have known she was gonna get stick either way. She’s making it worse for herself trying to hide it.

Reactions: 7
If only the key workers knew how little these people care about the local and wider community. They are completely ignoring the rules and endangering people by setting such a shocking example. A stroll past this morning reveals no sign of their 4x4 and a car that I’m pretty sure belongs to the film crew parked in the drive. So no stay at home for one of them and ignoring mixing inside or outside for the other. Haven’t seen the nanny’s car lately, that was last around on Christmas Day.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If only the key workers knew how little these people care about the local and wider community. They are completely ignoring the rules and endangering people by setting such a shocking example. A stroll past this morning reveals no sign of their 4x4 and a car that I’m pretty sure belongs to the film crew parked in the drive. So no stay at home for one of them and ignoring mixing inside or outside for the other. Haven’t seen the nanny’s car lately, that was last around on Christmas Day.
im confused, ‘if’ they did go away, how is the film crew there now? Do they not have isolate for 10 days?

Reactions: 10
It also means she can't use that as an excuse of why she was away 'working' so she'll have to rely on needing the sun to promote her granny cruise fashion line or something equally tit.

'I needed to go away to work, my highchairs can only be photographed in natural sunlight on the beach
'My Pandora rings that I only ever wear for ads shine best in the sunlight so I had to break lockdown rules and go away to work'
Well she isn’t using any excuse at the moment because she’s keeping quiet about it

im confused, ‘if’ they did go away, how is the film crew there now? Do they not have isolate for 10 days?
It depends if the Maldives is on the list of countries where you need to or not

Reactions: 3
I don’t agree with any of these celebs/ z listers/ influencers going abroad for work. No work that they do is that urgent that they need to go abroad. Just put your work on hold, you know, like half the population who have been furloughed. I don’t know why “working” was ever allowed as a reason to go abroad

83528E20-B698-4924-B06F-2AFDFD4E1ABD.jpeg
5A9DFDF2-DFE9-4EB9-A466-C24BA2CC62FF.jpeg

Sure it won’t be long before there are deleted

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I was watching a nurse on tv last night, visibly distressed and at breaking point. My mum also watched it and we agreed that so many people just don’t care. They say they do and then break the rules - like Sam. It’s heartbreaking for all those key workers.

Reactions: 13
I was watching a nurse on tv last night, visibly distressed and at breaking point. My mum also watched it and we agreed that so many people just don’t care. They say they do and then break the rules - like Sam. It’s heartbreaking for all those key workers.
The worst part is Sam and all the other influences were out clapping for the NHS.

They don't care, if they did, they'd know it's more important to stay home and minimise contact than clap once a week and live your life as normal.

This has just shown her for the obnoxious little scratty chav that she is, despite how much she tries to forget her roots

Reactions: 16
Exactly I have sent an email to hot potato on insta asking them this.
Please do the same
They should be isolating not having a film crew in the house

She must be out as there are loads of bad coments on there now

Last edited:
  • Haha
I didn'see it but I gather she was carted off to hospital due to a Chronhs episode. She is now fully cured as big Paul "found" a miracle cure for it. What a load of rubbish and lies.
I didn't know he actually said he found a cure!! I thought it was a joke on here 😯

Exactly I have sent an email to hot potato on insta asking them this.
Please do the same
They should be isolating not having a film crew in the house

She must be out as there are loads of bad coments on there now
She’s probably driven to Essex to wish Billie a happy birthday 🙄

I didn't know he actually said he found a cure!! I thought it was a joke on here 😯
I’m pretty sure Sam said that he cured it...I could be wrong though 🥴

Reactions: 6
She’s probably driven to Essex to wish Billie a happy birthday 🙄

I’m pretty sure Sam said that he cured it...I could be wrong though 🥴
Just looked it up and found a couple of articles where she said it was a change of diet , vitamins and cutting down on alcohol ,also her pregnancies helped 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Just looked it up and found a couple of articles where she said it was a change of diet , vitamins and cutting down on alcohol ,also her pregnancies helped 🤷‍♀️
She's awfully lucky, I know a few people with crohns and they have a terrible time with it. Little ol' Sam just needed to get up the duff with Damien and that sorted hers out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Regarding the Chron’s thing. Tamara Ecclestone’s husband Jay suffers with Chron’s. They can afford the best care in the world and even he isn’t ‘cured’ in a recent Q&A someone asked him how he was and he said very lucky that the condition is ‘under control’ at the moment. So if the super, mega wealthy aren’t cured, Sam certainly isn’t.

Reactions: 16
She's awfully luckily, I know a few people with crohns and they have a terrible time with it. Little ol' Sam just needed to get up the duff with Damien and that sorted hers out 😂
😆 I know they can't help it but it's so annoying when you are having a terrible time with something and someone is going through the same thing but they "feel sorry for you" because they don't have it anywhere near as bad or when they say "sorry I can't offer advice as I just did this and it helped,"

Regarding the Chron’s thing. Tamara Ecclestone’s husband Jay suffers with Chron’s. They can afford the best care in the world and even he isn’t ‘cured’ in a recent Q&A someone asked him how he was and he said very lucky that the condition is ‘under control’ at the moment. So if the super, mega wealthy aren’t cured, Sam certainly isn’t.
I'm probably going to get told to go on a rave thread but from what I've seen she hasn't actually said she is cured just she's got it under control

Reactions: 4
Maybe her miraculous collagen helped as well 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She did say that Paul had found a cure. She more than likely has IBS .. which I have. My partner has chrones and as far as we know there is no cure.
I am currently isolating as a frontline nhs nurse due to covid .. separated from my family so I don’t infect them.. these people do not care about the reality!
We are intelligent people who KNOW she was abroad ., this work excuse does not cut it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought it was a Tattle inside joke that her crohns had been cured cos she just never mentioned it again after CBB stint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.