Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It always makes me laugh with reality shows like Dancing on Ice and Strictly how celebs always make out they’ve been asked to do it when you just know their agents probably badgered the tv producers for years to get said celeb on the show

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m so glad it’s billie and not Sam though... so much more likeable.

I really hope she does amazing and Sam eats her heart out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The home wear is produced by the brand and I think she just puts her name to it. My Little Darlin is part owned by MyBabiie (the push chairs and high chairs that she peddles). All Bits London aka Saint Avenue aka Nana Cruise Fashions is owned by her and Paul. You can view it all on Companies House. The businesses make feck all, her wealth is from selling herself and her family’s privacy for tv work, ads etc.
I just don't understand who buys this tat/shite from her.

Reactions: 13
I couldn’t imagine Sam doing a dancing show, I think she’d be quite stiff in the routine. Can’t see many people warming to her either.

Reactions: 12
Please can people keep commenting about her holiday - without saying holiday of course! She keeps deleting my comments 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please can people keep commenting about her holiday - without saying holiday of course! She keeps deleting my comments 🙈
I wrote on the thread the word Christmas and ma ldives (separated the word on purpose) and it never showed 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It always makes me laugh with reality shows like Dancing on Ice and Strictly how celebs always make out they’ve been asked to do it when you just know their agents probably badgered the tv producers for years to get said celeb on the show
I suppose DoI is a poor relation to ScD as well

Reactions: 7
No reality shows like DOI, Strictly, I'm a Celeb etc probs want Sam because of the hot mess she was on CBB

Reactions: 9
Wait so if ITV didn’t film with her over Christmas and new year, does that mean there will be no mention of her birthday in the next series even though she’s done nothing but bang on about it? Maybe they do some sort of celebration but pretend it’s on her actual birthday 🙄

Reactions: 10
Wait so if ITV didn’t film with her over Christmas and new year, does that mean there will be no mention of her birthday in the next series even though she’s done nothing but bang on about it? Maybe they do some sort of celebration but pretend it’s on her actual birthday 🙄
It also means she can't use that as an excuse of why she was away 'working' so she'll have to rely on needing the sun to promote her granny cruise fashion line or something equally tit.

'I needed to go away to work, my highchairs can only be photographed in natural sunlight on the beach
'My Pandora rings that I only ever wear for ads shine best in the sunlight so I had to break lockdown rules and go away to work'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
BBP wouldn’t let Sam do a reality show like DOI. He’d worry that she’d actually like having some male attention for a change instead of being controlled by him. Then there’s Rosie. What would he do with her? He can’t take her to Claire’s every day, and there’s the small problem of everything else being shut too. No, he likes her being at home, pretending to her that she’s wife material while she waits on him hand, foot and finger when really he has no intention of marrying her at all

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.