Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so angry, she had people over at Christmas, fucked off on holiday a couple of days after - despite being in tier 4, and the government advising us not to travel, now she’s smug and filming for a new series of the mummy diaries 🤯. ITV just don’t give a tit, she has broken lockdown rules but has continued like normal with a stern word, yet folk are being fined for having a coffee in a local park whilst sat on a bench.
Boris gave her special permission, remember? Otherwise what will he watch on tv if there is no Mummy Diaries?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How do they all looks so tanned and radiant during a January lockdown?

I wonder why we haven’t seen BP yet...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought if you had Crohn's then you have to shield. More proof she's full of tit 😡😡😡
I have severe crohns, like actual crohns not something made up or my boyfriend has cured. I havent had to shield, it all depends on what meds you are on and if your flaring or not . I 100% do not think she has it.

Reactions: 18
She really is an absolute embarrassing disgrace... she hasn’t even got the balls to just admit what she’s done. ‘Working from home’ my arse. I’m absolutely raging that these stupid people think they have the right to just please themselves during a pandemic. Influencer... ha I would only ever be influenced to not be like her. MORON !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
SF and PK live in our village. They have been away. They moved in after lockdown one by the way, not before as they claim. They broke the rules all the time. Then again in version 2. They had people in the house at Christmas. They have been away, somewhere, till yesterday. They didn’t get back on Monday. Some facts for you all. Of course if it was Dubai they went to then they should be staying in, not going out. Hopefully they obey These rules in order to keep the many vulnerable people in our village safe. Hopefully they don’t behave like they have been. I run a business but I haven’t seen my mum for nearly a year. It’s my birthday soon but I’m not inviting my sister for a business meeting. Just stop being such utterly selfish muppets.
Thanks for this any more tea would be appreciated

Poor kids will have such damaged skin because their mum loves a tan.
They will be wrinkly 20somethings

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
SF and PK live in our village. They have been away. They moved in after lockdown one by the way, not before as they claim. They broke the rules all the time. Then again in version 2. They had people in the house at Christmas. They have been away, somewhere, till yesterday. They didn’t get back on Monday. Some facts for you all. Of course if it was Dubai they went to then they should be staying in, not going out. Hopefully they obey These rules in order to keep the many vulnerable people in our village safe. Hopefully they don’t behave like they have been. I run a business but I haven’t seen my mum for nearly a year. It’s my birthday soon but I’m not inviting my sister for a business meeting. Just stop being such utterly selfish muppets.
Amazing tea

Reactions: 6
I do not agree with any of these celebs leaving the country for work or non work purposes. But I would “respect” (I am using that word very loosely) if she just came out and said this is what I have done. She is treating her followers like they are stupid, she clearly thinks she is cleverer than she actually is !
To be fair though, many of her followers are bloody stupid. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doesn‘t she do duvet covers for Very and Next? Then there’s her baby range but I don’t know the company for that
The home wear is produced by the brand and I think she just puts her name to it. My Little Darlin is part owned by MyBabiie (the push chairs and high chairs that she peddles). All Bits London aka Saint Avenue aka Nana Cruise Fashions is owned by her and Paul. You can view it all on Companies House. The businesses make feck all, her wealth is from selling herself and her family’s privacy for tv work, ads etc.

Reactions: 10
Boris gave her special permission, remember? Otherwise what will he watch on tv if there is no Mummy Diaries?🤣
Bojo can't get into first time mum 🤣 well prefers Mummy Diaries. He said on his last press conference he can't wait to see Billies House reno 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The more people that complain the better, they can't keep ignoring it and making excuses

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.