Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve complained to the ASA about her undisclosed Pandora ad. duck you Sam

Oh with the screenshot of the ad as I know you’ll probably delete it after reading here. Hi Samanfa 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here we are again

Mod edit, poster has requested these are removed as they were contacted by itv

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I commented from my lurker account on her grid post asking if she enjoyed her birthday holiday. Mysteriously, if I go onto my normal account my comment isn’t there 👀🧐.
Own your tit Sam you massive bellend

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought I’d heard crohns was a cover story for why she was actually ill in the BB house which was drug addiction withdrawals
Wow!
Makes sense why she gravitates towards Gaynor...Seems they have more in common than just snogging BBP 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I reckon she went to the Maldives, came home, received a bollocking from ITV and is now feeling really really embarrassed and is trying to pretend it never happened and carry on as normal rather than trying to pretend she never went away. She knows we all know, she must be feeling pretty stupid

Reactions: 23
I reckon she went to the Maldives, came home, received a bollocking from ITV and is now feeling really really embarrassed and is trying to pretend it never happened and carry on as normal rather than trying to pretend she never went away. She knows we all know, she must be feeling pretty stupid
I don’t think she is I think she believes she’s above everyone - the only thing she will care about is out doing her sister or trying to show off. I’m glad she wasn’t able to do her usual bragging - it obviously killed her because she resorted to posting a vid from last year of Rosie in Maldives just to satisfy that urge - bit pathetic when you break it down... designer bags and far flung holidays aside that’s it she acts as if she’s the doting mother but it’s literally all image no substance

Reactions: 21
I don’t think she feels embarrassed I think she thinks she’s smug and got away with it.
She will break the rules again for sure

Reactions: 17
People that do as they please no matter what the rules say are the type that will never see the error of their ways. She probably thinks that everyone reporting her or pulling her up has a problem, not her. My sister in law is a bit like it; does all kinds of stupid things (not covid related, just in general) then is annoyed with the person who reported her to the police, or the schoolteacher that’s made a safeguarding report about something her child has told them.

Reactions: 10
It’s no wonder people relate to Billie more than Sam. At least Billie has some likeable qualities. I’ve just watched the most recent series of Mummy diaries and the difference in the sisters in plain to see.
I wonder if Billie wasn’t doing dancing on ice whether she would’ve gone to the Maldives for Sam’s birthday.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think she feels embarrassed I think she thinks she’s smug and got away with it.
She will break the rules again for sure
100% she doesn’t feel embarrassed. I can totally imagine her being annoyed and talking to BBP saying ‘why are they commenting?! It’s little Paul’s holiday?! We deserve it!!’

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I've never put much thought into Billie doing DOI ,does make me wonder now why her and not Sam. Not that I blame them just curious

Reactions: 5
It’s no wonder people relate to Billie more than Sam. At least Billie has some likeable qualities. I’ve just watched the most recent series of Mummy diaries and the difference in the sisters in plain to see.
I wonder if Billie wasn’t doing dancing on ice whether she would’ve gone to the Maldives for Sam’s birthday.
Billie is a bit more likeable, I agree. But don’t be fooled into thinking she has any morals.

A chance to go on yet another holiday would be far too irresistible for her. 😉

Reactions: 13
I've never put much thought into Billie doing DOI ,does make me wonder now why her and not Sam. Not that I blame them just curious
She’s probably got a better agent than Sam

I was just looking at her mum’s insta. On Sam’s birthday the mum posted a video montage of Sam and there were a couple of messages on there from people slating Sam for going away

Reactions: 7
She’s probably got a better agent than Sam

I was just looking at her mum’s insta. On Sam’s birthday the mum posted a video montage of Sam and there were a couple of messages on there from people slating Sam for going away
True. Her agent is always on mummy diaries, never see sams

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.